Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

blowjobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,:)

my boyfriend has no foreskin and when i give him oral he says he enjoys it but i cant seem to make him cum.

its not that i am inexperienced. i have given oral to previous boyfriends and they loved it more to the point they cant get enough.

the only difference i can think of is no foreskin, but maybe im just bein silly.

Comments

• Options
    The absence of a foreskin makes the male peen a bit more insensitive as it's rubbing all day against the underoos. Just do it harder, faster, longer, better.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Just do it harder, faster, longer, better.

:D Ha ha haa!
  • Options
    its-me wrote: »
    Hey,:)

my boyfriend has no foreskin and when i give him oral he says he enjoys it but i cant seem to make him cum.

its not that i am inexperienced. i have given oral to previous boyfriends and they loved it more to the point they cant get enough.

the only difference i can think of is no foreskin, but maybe im just bein silly.

I know quite a few guys with foreskins, who also can't cum easily from blowjobs and circumcised guys that cum normally. It can depend on the individual. I would suggest that while you are giving him a blowjob, intersperse that with wanking him to help get him 'closer', before finishing him off with your mouth. ;)
  • Options
    I wouldnt put the blame entirely on the lack of foreskin tho, i am not circumcised and it still takes me ages to come, often i just give up. Could just be one of those guys that has difficulties.
  • Options
    Only one person has ever made me cum, and I have a foreskin. I'd say men without foreskins are quite a bit less sensitive. It may be that you need to employ slightly different technique, or just take into account that he's a bit less sensitive. A lot of men don't cum from blowjobs at all, it's pretty normal, so i wouldn't worry about it too much :)