Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

littlewoods/kays account people

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Place an order for something £25 and more and put promotion code ZQ563 in the box an you will recieve £15 off.

Even if there is nothing you want. Order anything, return it or just decline delivery and u still get the £15 quid off. :D

Naughty but clever ;)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sounds good!

am i being really blonde though, why would you want to get £15 off something if you're gonna return it or decline delivery anyway? wouldnt you get a refund for that?
    yeah you get the whole product refunded and you get £15 extra. So basically its a way of getting your balance down by £15 with out costing you a thing. :p

I've been doing it for about a year now. and on each of my accounts. I have 4.
    sounds good!

am i being really blonde though, why would you want to get £15 off something if you're gonna return it or decline delivery anyway? wouldnt you get a refund for that?

Or of course, its a chance to get £15 off something you have wanted. Coz if its £25, you get it for £10.
    Does this work with littlewoods direct?
    Oh i dunno tbh