Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Zombies doing a good deed for animals

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Zombie fest-click here
Emmerdale’s Dominic Brunt and Mark Charnock are putting together the first Leeds Zombie Film Festival at the City Varieties on April 20th. It’s all in aid of charity, namely WSPA (World Society for the Protection of Animals) and will be a great night out (but not for the whole family.) Dominic and Mark will give a short intro to each film and explain why it was chosen. The movies will be both old and new, giving fans of zombie culture a chance to see classics from the past on the big screen for the first time and some more recent contributions to the genre that may have passed many fans by.
THE FIRST LEEDS ZOMBIE FILM FESTIVAL

SUNDAY APRIL 20TH AT LEEDS CITY VARIETIES, 12 noon til midnight

TICKET HOTLINE: 0113 243 0808

Hopefully I can get my carer to take me, it looks like a great night out and a fantastic way to raise funds. Of course I'll have to take the sofa with me so she can hide behind it. I know I know there won't be any Daleks but some people prefer watching horrors that way. :lol: