Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hi.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello, I'm new to the site. I guess I'll start with why I joined. I'm sort of lonely and wanted to make some friends. I have started to work from home so I feel I will have less time to socialize locally. I would also like to help people to know about how my work can help them. I have a new daughter she is 3 months old. That is why I wanted to work from home. So we can afford for me to stay home with her.

I like to read and write. I'm currently reading Eragon. I write poetry and am writing articles for companies on the internet. I'm new at this so I'm only able to get entry level writing jobs. I've started to sell Avon as well. I've also joined the Eco Quest team. I also bowl on a league.
If anyone has any IMers and would like to talk through them just leave a comment.

Comments

• Options
    hello paul. Welcome to thesite. If you ain't a dunce I guess you'll make friends eventually who you can IM with then too.

seems like you have a lot of hobbies and interests. Keep up the good work.
  • Options
    Welcome to thesite Paula! :wave:
  • Options
    Paula...........I'm a girl..........
  • Options
    :lol: When I read you started to sell avon I had an image of a big, tall, hairy man knocking at your door saying "avon book please".

Welcome, PaulA
  • Options
    paulael wrote: »
    Paula...........I'm a girl..........

Oh... ok. hello paula.
  • Options
    Hiya, welcome to TheSite :)

...I remember selling Avon years ago
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    Hiya, welcome to TheSite :)

...I remember selling Avon years ago

Is that how your skin stays so fresh looking? Face like a babys bottom, that Jim. And hands too.