Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

penis size

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was talking with my friend today (a girl) and the topic of penis size came up. I told her my size (7inch) and she didnt belive me.is that such an unbelivable size? im 13 yr old by the way

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't say it's an unbelievable size. They come in different sizes and that seems about average.
  • Options
    fish94 wrote: »
    I was talking with my friend today (a girl) and the topic of penis size came up. I told her my size (7inch) and she didnt belive me.is that such an unbelivable size? im 13 yr old by the way

It's not 'unbelievable' because I had friends at around 13 who had 7" penises - but it is big for the age group. Hopefully, it won't grow much more because a penis can be TOO big for many girls and can interfere with your sex life. Big can be good - but BIG isn't always better.
  • Options
    hai guiz i hav a huge weewee.
  • Options
    ... for an 18 month old baby? :p
  • Options
    Don't 13 yr olds always exaggerate their size by a couple of inches though. :p

Nah only messing, fair play to ya if it is like.
  • Options
    King Dong.
  • Options
    i read a statistic yesterday saying that the average size is actually 14cm...

seems to go against what most people claim?
  • Options
    phoenix24 wrote: »

well thats 5.5 inches, which is pretty much well known as being average
  • Options

yes but did you know 76% of statistics are made up on the spot :p
  • Options

really? YES! I'm above average. kneel you smalldicked people!

:osorry, couldn't resist
  • Options
    cm makes it seem so much shorter... cuz the cm lines on the ruler are much smaller than the inches line so I see 14cm and think _____
  • Options
    You shouldn't be talking to girls about the size of your cock at your age!!! ;):lol:
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    You shouldn't be talking to girls about the size of your cock at your age!!! ;):lol:

you shouldn't EVER be talking to 13 year old girls about that!

and to add some more fascinating statistics i gleaned from the german edition of mens health magazine, apparently the "desired" size by women is 12-18cm, with roughly the same circumfrence, however "shorter is also acceptable, as long as you don't fall below the 8cm measure". and girth is more important than length...probably made up, but still!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    you shouldn't EVER be talking to 13 year old girls about that!

If you 13 yourself I don't see how it's wrong.

I used to get up to all sorts of naughty shit with girls of the same age when I was 13.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    she was annoying me asking its size, so i gave up and said
  • Options
    I think she's trying to get you to let her measure it for you.
  • Options

That looks like an international mean, as opposed to a Caucasian mean, but the average itself doesn't tell you much - you also need to take into account the normal (as a mathematical term) range - which is around -3 +4 cm.

In short, (hah) 7" is quite normal.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    That looks like an international mean, as opposed to a Caucasian mean, but the average itself doesn't tell you much - you also need to take into account the normal (as a mathematical term) range - which is around -3 +4 cm.

caucasian mean would be higher or lower? black usually bigger, asian smaller...
  • Options
    A little higher. But all three averages lie within each others normal range.
  • Options
    7" is quite big!

I'm about 6" and my gf says I'm above average (and she's slept with a few dozen).

She says her Indian/Pakistani guys have been 4-5" except one, white guys 5.5-6", black guys 6-7" generally.
  • Options
    tinkler wrote: »
    she's slept with a few dozen

:crazyeyes
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »

normal dozen, or bakers dozen ;)
  • Options
    Does she keep a spreadsheet or something? How do you keep track of relatively trivial things like that.
  • Options
    Does she keep a spreadsheet or something? How do you keep track of relatively trivial things like that.

As hot as i would fine a geek girl who used pivot tables in an excel spreadsheet, if it was to handle the vast amount of data on cocks of the guys she had slept with, i would get a bit worried, and not because of what the spreadsheet was about!
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »

On a 13 year old?
  • Options
    He man be a tall and well developed 13 year old?:chin:
  • Options
    He could well be indeed - but he would surely be well above the 'average' for a 13 year old?
  • Options
    Yeah, didnt say it wasnt though, it just means that it may not grow anymore? Or if it does hes gonna have one huge penis!!
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    What? If you have a few one-night stands after going out clubbing, a few flings, and maybe a couple of relationships lasting a couple of months, that's sleeping with around 10 people each year. Sounds pretty normal to me, for both guys and girls. Unfortunately society sees guys as legends and girls in a derogatory fashion for such behaviour :chin:
    Well if you've seen a lot of cock it's quite an easy observation to make that a black cock is an inch or two bigger than a Chinese one or whatever.
  • Options
    What? If you have a few one-night stands after going out clubbing, a few flings, and maybe a couple of relationships lasting a couple of months, that's sleeping with around 10 people each year. Sounds pretty normal to me, for both guys and girls. Unfortunately society sees guys as legends and girls in a derogatory fashion for such behaviour :chin:

I don't disagree, but it's not something most people would admit to, certainly not to their other halves, and I find it a little strange you admitting that your girlfriend's slept with in excess of 36 people.

And it still is a lot unless your girlfriend is a little older than I assumed.
    Well if you've seen a lot of cock it's quite an easy observation to make that a black cock is an inch or two bigger than a Chinese one or whatever.

This is where I smell bullshit though. Race has nothing to do with the size of your cock.
    And you girlfirend giving you average measurments of white lads in half inches make me think bullshit too. She get a ruler for every one of them did she, and add up the lengths and then dived by the No.?

Nah Bollocks.
    Weekender Offender