Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Joe and his driving test

PearlyPearly Posts: 345 The Mix Regular
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Joe, who is one of our diarists, has booked his test and is hoping he'll pass first time. Have a read of his next diary entry and fingers crossed he passes (although being a nasty journo it could be interesting for reading purposes if he fails - JOKE!!) ...

The test is booked
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wish anyone luck in their driving test.

I KNOW how hard and unfair they can be
  • Options
    Agreed, it's absolutely all down to events on the day, assuming you have basic knowledge/even some experience.
  • Options
    God he sounds just like me. I think I'll be doing mine soon :nervous:
  • Options
    Think I'm going to book mine soon - I just need to stop getting defeated when I go wrong which I think is what is putting my instructor off letting me do it.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    Think I'm going to book mine soon - I just need to stop getting defeated when I go wrong which I think is what is putting my instructor off letting me do it.

I get a bit like that with my manouvers. I just can't do my reverse around a corner and it get's me down. The rest of my driving is fine...although she says I need to calm my road rage down before my test :blush:
  • Options
    My friend just passed hers on Friday and she has a car and money for petrol and kind parents for insurance so she can be my personal driver at the moment :)

Na, I'm going to wack my lessons up to two hours a week when I get working and zooooom through it. In my dreams!