Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Fallen off the bandwagon?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone else fallen off the healthy eating bandwagon? I need some inspiration to get myself back on track again!! HELP :crazyeyes

Also...I think I've titled this wrong. Not band-wagon as such. Just bog standard wagon!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    same here! i could do with some inspiration also! i have been good resisting my easter eggs thou!
    I've always been on and off the wagon. I'm currently on it, with more intention to stay on than I think I've ever had. My motivation is how desperately unhappy I am at the moment, and the possibility that making a change might change that.
    go shopping. that always helps me get back on the straight and narrow when i can't fit into things.
    Well I've weighed in at the HCA today. I've put on 3lbs... making my total lost a shameful 3lbs in 4 months. How bad is that!! :s
    We gotta sort it out...lol!
    I was never on the bandwagon. Good food is too good give up :p
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I fell off 13 months ago.
    JsT wrote: »
    I fell off 13 months ago.

more like, 13 years :P
    nah, joking.

I am not eating very healthy myself, but I won't gain or lose any weight, regardless of what I eat. My daily fluctuation is around 2-3lbs. I don't even notice that little amount of weight coming and going. Should still have a better nutrition. I'm getting older! and my endurance and physical strength leaves to be desired.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    more like, 13 years :P
    nah, joking.

:crying: :crying: :crying:
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    My daily fluctuation is around 2-3lbs. I don't even notice that little amount of weight coming and going. Should still have a better nutrition.
    Most people have that, it's due to drinking and eating in the day and sweating out the fluid at night. It's quite normal to weigh a fair bit less when you've just got up and gone to the loo than later in the day when you've got dinner and cups of tea inside you. You aren't gaining or losing 2-3lb of body fat or muscle on a daily basis!
    I fell off it and my arse is that wobbly it bounced down the road and couldnt catch it up to get back on !!

I do plan to be good and try for a few weeks until my holiday and then make a real effort when I am back.
    Chill out...

So you relapsed... Give it a few days and start again, slowly.
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    Most people have that, it's due to drinking and eating in the day and sweating out the fluid at night. It's quite normal to weigh a fair bit less when you've just got up and gone to the loo than later in the day when you've got dinner and cups of tea inside you. You aren't gaining or losing 2-3lb of body fat or muscle on a daily basis!

Oh, yeah, I guessed so. I have a really quick metabolism anyway. Sometimes I have the feeling whatever I eat just falls down a pipe and out of my butt again.
    I need some good tips about healthily gaining weight. At the moment there isn't even any material to train on. When I go to the gym I'm probably just metabolizing my muscle material anyway.
    Acrobat wrote: »
    I've always been on and off the wagon. I'm currently on it, with more intention to stay on than I think I've ever had. My motivation is how desperately unhappy I am at the moment, and the possibility that making a change might change that.
    You know what?

healthy eating and exercise really may help you with your mood, if you are not already doing that.

I am prone to depression (with bouts of hyperness) and get suicidal in the winter, but for me, exercise and healthy food is keeping me sane at the moment.

I would probably be very low and stressed if I didn't run and eat my greens, maybe it will help you.

But hope you feel better soon. :yippe: :)

Change for you... because you are beautiful and deserve to feel healthy and happy!