Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Drugs are better than sex?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Reasons why this might be the case:

- Drugs are not elitist. No-one is rejected. If they've got enough money, and know where to go, the drugs will not reject them.

- As a system of pleasure, they do not depend on anyone being in the mood, or in the right place in the right time.

- You are not sad if you pay for drugs. That's the idea!

- Less of a problem if people make mistakes with it.

- Less danger of being tricked, which I would define as someone only wanting to sleep with you because they are drunk or for your money. In the case of drugs, it would be the substance being cut with something else.

Yeay or nay?

I suppose got me writing this is one time when they told us at college that we shouldn't take drugs, and should be having good sex instead. But in the real world good sex isn't available to everyone. Quite a few people either don't have any or they have to be drunk to do it.

So why not just do drugs?

Comments

• Options
    Shouldn't this be in Drugs or Sex?! :chin:
  • Options
    Good point. I guess it is up to the moderator to decide what's best!
  • Options
    fuck the debate and just combine the 2!
  • Options
    I dont get this bit

"Less of a problem if people make mistakes with it"

You've got more of a problem if you make a mistake taking drugs than if you make a mistake during sex surely?

Death V STI?
  • Options
    It's realy about a threesome ...sex drugs and mor ...roc ...an roll!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    *Ashlee* wrote: »
    I dont get this bit

You've got more of a problem if you make a mistake taking drugs than if you make a mistake during sex surely?

Death V STI?

AIDS is a pretty serious mistake.

No drugs are not better than sex. I'd generally rather get laid than do any kind of drug.

However some drugs experience have been far more enjoyable than some of the shags I've had.

Drugs on sex is what it's all about, in particualr ecstasy.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I think drugs and sex are different experiences.

Sometimes drugs are better than a crap shag but overall I would rather have sex (with somebody I like) than get fucked off my face.

But I've done both at the same time before and it was quite fun :)
  • Options
    Some drugs at times are better than sex, cant beat sex on drugs tho.
  • Options
    J wrote: »
    Drugs gave me schizophrenia which has made everything shit including sex...

shit man, how come?
  • Options
    shit man, how come?

I don't think you can actualy become skizo from drugs ...more like the drugs trigger what is already there.
  • Options
    but that is still a result of drug use.
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote: »
    It is indeed JNY
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote: »
    Although it could equally be possible that the people with the highest possibility of developing a mental illness are also more likely to regularly use drugs. Correlation doesn't necessarily indicate cause and effect!
  • Options
    i get so much more enjoyment out of drugs than i do sex. i know that when i take a drug, be it coke or pills, that i am deffinality going to be feeling amazing any time soon, where as with sex... well i don't get that much enjoyment out of it
  • Options
    <No drugs are not better than sex. I'd generally rather get laid than do any kind of drug.>

Skive, fair enough but slightly detracts from the original question. I was thinking what is the best decision if good sex is not available to someone, since that was what our college was so keen on us doing instead of drugs.

<I dont get this bit

Death V STI?>

More than STI. What about pregnancy and the hurt of being kicked out of bed/wanting to kick someone out of bed?

Also, (not saying this about you necessarily) the fact that if you are thought of as a 'minger' in the system which seems to exist at the moment it is likely that people will care less about your death than the idea of you humping someone.

Either that, or I'm just imagining a conspiracy which isn't there.
  • Options
    phoenix24 wrote: »
    fuck the debate and just combine the 2!
    :yes:

Sex is better on drugs!
  • Options
    Of course, having said this, what does being a minger mean to you? Is it something people can do something about, or not? Or are things not that simple? It's just that I can't imagine why anyone would choose to get labelled like that, hence I think that there must be some kind of conspiracy going on.
  • Options
    WLH wrote: »
    Of course, having said this, what does being a minger mean to you? Is it something people can do something about, or not? Or are things not that simple? It's just that I can't imagine why anyone would choose to get labelled like that, hence I think that there must be some kind of conspiracy going on.
    EH?! Please tell me you were wasted when you wrote your last two messages... :crazyeyes
  • Options
    :crazyeyes lol
  • Options
    I can't say much about the latter. All I know is that opiates kill my sex drive allowing me to focus on more important, and realistic, goals.
  • Options
    This thread reminds me of the old saying

Times of drugs and no money
    are easier to handle
    than times of money and no drugs

:D
  • Options
    EH?! Please tell me you were wasted when you wrote your last two messages... :crazyeyes

wooooooooah, why would I need to be wasted to say that? I suppose, on reflection, society has always been divided into the attractive and unattractive but what are you supposed to do if you fall into the latter category? Just lay down and die? What if you don't even agree with people's judgements in the first place?
  • Options
    Just lay down and die? What if you don't even agree with people's judgements in the first place?
    Just carry on minging regardless or ...stand up and be counted! A mingers march on parliament ...equal rights for mingers ...a national mingers day.
    i have a terrible hangover ...i need cold beer and drugs. i need to get out of this dressing gown.
  • Options
    Ok, I got a bit emotional there, but what I'm trying to say is that:

1) Society is divided into the attractive and unattractive.
    2) People seem to have no choice over which category they fall into.
    3) The attractive are praised, rewarded and cherished.
    4) The unattractive are made to feel guilty, worthless, a liability to society, etc.
    5) Sometimes judgments are subjective. Someone may have a lot of people fancying him/her, but there are people who don't. And some people don't have many people fancying them, but there are people who do. So, how can it be objective?
    6) What can we do about all this?
  • Options
    killyougz1.gif
  • Options
    killyougz1.gif

Why?

As for your previous post, why should anyone have to accept a label they never chose to have in the first place?
  • Options
    Why?

As for your previous post, why should anyone have to accept a label they never chose to have in the first place?
    It's ok ...i kicked the dog instead.
  • Options
    It's ok ...i kicked the dog instead.

But why would my posts make anyone angry? I'm not saying we should have a divided society, I'm just saying that's how it works.
  • Options
    junker wrote: »
    I can't say much about the latter. All I know is that opiates kill my sex drive allowing me to focus on more important, and realistic, goals.

You're too literal, junker. Sometimes things don't work rationally.

BlackArab, I'm not actually too sure what you're trying to say?
  • Options
    But why would my posts make anyone angry? I'm not saying we should have a divided society, I'm just saying that's how it works.

I was pissed and messin about.