Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Make up remover!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondering if any of you had any reccomendations for make-up remover? At the moment I usually use simple cleansing wipes, lancome bi-facial eye make-up remover and then clinique/no7 toner to get rid of the other bits of make up still left on.....Anyone know of a good product which you can use for all three? Price isn't important

Comments

• Options
    Knowing what your skin type is, is very imprtant before you buy any product. Take a look on the Nivea site click here and go to the advice section. You will find a link for facial care. Though they recommend their products you don't have to buy them, just remember what types of products you need. I have to use non comedogenic products as my skin is oily and prone to spots. I d find the nivea range to be one of the best I have tried, Botanics is the second best.
  • Options
    I use Johnsons 3 in 1 cleansing wipes. They're really good at removing mascara and all round cleaning and refreshing your face.
  • Options
    I use those Witch facey wipes. Muchos cleanyness.
  • Options
    I just wash my face, how un fancy of me :p
  • Options
    I use baby wipes and have since i started wearing make up
  • Options
    A good ole slap on the back of the head. Bang and the dirt is gone :thumb: