Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Static Me

I have been feeling rather tingly all day. It feels like some sort of static electricity running through my body, I think it could be something to do with NYlon shirts that I'm wearing but not sure thats my own hypothesis. Also when I touched my friends cheek I shocked her, so much so that you could actually hear the click from the shock. Is there an explanation for this or waaaaaaa?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I didn't know anyone weore nylon any mo! Yes it's probably the nylon ...
  • Options
    Well I'm not sure if the shirt is Nylon, it's from Primark. I can't handle this staticness
  • Options
    Could be the dry weather. All winter long I'm a damn defibrillator. Always amusing at first but gets very painful after about half a day... especially when you can see the spark and hear it across a room... and then theres only 180 more days of it to go.
  • Options
    Could be the dry weather. All winter long I'm a damn defibrillator. Always amusing at first but gets very painful after about half a day... especially when you can see the spark and hear it across a room... and then theres only 180 more days of it to go.

Searched defribillator and found that it's a machine so what do you mean?