Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

A Salon Spray Tan

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, As anyone here ever had a spray tan at a salon, do they do the whole of you xx How did it come out ???

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've had the St Tropez salon tan done quite a few times and it has turned out really good. I'm really pale but it didn't make me look orange which was good! Make sure you shaved at least 24 hours before and exfoliate really good and moisturise well.
    I just wear an old thong as it can get wrecked by the tan solution. It only takes about 10 minutes to do altogether. You also wear like a shower cap type thing to protect your hair! Make sure you wear loose clothing like a zip up jacket and baggy'ish pants when you go and prefrebly flip flops or slip on shoes and no socks.

It's better than you have a woman doing it and not the booth ones, I did that once and it was horrible :no: It turned out really rubbish!
    I hoped the booth ones would be good :( Due to my disability I can't stand for long and holding my arms out whilst I was tanned by a beautician would be impossible. Ah well I'll stick with the glow in the dark look :shocking:
    Pixi wrote: »
    I hoped the booth ones would be good :( Due to my disability I can't stand for long and holding my arms out whilst I was tanned by a beautician would be impossible. Ah well I'll stick with the glow in the dark look :shocking:

With the booth ones where it's just a machine that sparys you I had to stand in these set positions with my arms at all angles so that everywhere go covered, I found doing that was more uncomfortable. Having someone do it was much easier and you don't have to stand there for ages with your arms out :)