Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

New sexual harrassment law

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've got a female pal who works behind a bar and she turns up each night with her knockers on show Holly Willoughby-style. Her motto is "the higher my tits, the higher my tips".
    If your mate actually is Holly Willoughby, please let her know that my phone number is 078... :p
    :thumb:

This thread was the one that sprang to mind, although it wasn't aimed particularly at harassment in the work place.

:thumb:

Jeez a 48 pager no less...:eek:
    Showing our ages...

I've certainly danced to it - no comments on whether it was a graceful and sophisticated or drunken sways :o

No worries, I'm the man who pulled a neck muscle headbanging to Bon Jovi at a wedding...and I hate Bon Jovi :(
    Bugger -10 for me then... oh and I would have got it had I seen it before Flash

You can bask knowing that you spotted my 'Not the Nine O'Clock news' one :thumb:
    BlackArab wrote: »
    No worries, I'm the man who pulled a neck muscle headbanging to Bon Jovi at a wedding...and I hate Bon Jovi :(
    :lol: I'm devastated that they aren't playing near me on their stadium tour hehe.