Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

lawnmower fight.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just had a fight with a big blonde lawnmower and lost :grump:
just wondered if anyone has been to the hairdressers before and come out of it thinking - wtf have you done to my hair? this is an experience id prefer not to think about in the future :lol::D

if not hairdressers, what about after a heavy night and woke up with no hair/eyebrows etc? haha

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I always think that when I go to the hairdressers :p
    Yeah I just got a well fucked up haircut. The fringe is wonky with a big long chunk in it and the layers on the side are uneven. I hate complaining though so i just went home and cut it myself :(
    I went to a new hairdressers once, pic with me and she did a good job.

Went back a few months later, same pic AND SHE GAVE ME A FUCKING SEMI-MULLET!!!

I went home and cried.

Haven't gone back since. Went to a new hairdresser (cheap AND good) 10 months later and will never go anywhere else
    It took me ages to find a hairdresser in Oxford that I liked, I used to keep going back to where I used to live when I wanted my hair cut :blush:

I'm getting mine done on Wednesday out of necessity - I have the job interview of my life in two weeks and it needs doing, so I figured I'd get it done with enough time to get used to styling it again. My hair grows so damn quickly though, I seem to end up having it cut every few weeks!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Cut my own.
    Weekender Offender 
    Nope, since we moved here always been to same hairdressers and now my sister is literally qualified so she does mine at home. Not been hairdressers for ages.