Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I come here to melt.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you knew me ...ME ... you'd understandwhy i need somewhere to let my mind go into meltdown.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I come here... to get involved in a community, even if it's not a 'real life' community. I don't know why exactly I don't instead go and get involved in my local community - or even if there is such a thing as a local community.

I need people I recognise to be able to chat to about nothing, to talk about politics, to share problems and share solutions.

I don't know you personally MR but I think you're very much part of the community here. That's not to say you're not mad ;) but every village needs it's eccentric.
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    I come here... to get involved in a community, even if it's not a 'real life' community. I don't know why exactly I don't instead go and get involved in my local community - or even if there is such a thing as a local community.

I need people I recognise to be able to chat to about nothing, to talk about politics, to share problems and share solutions.

I don't know you personally MR but I think you're very much part of the community here. That's not to say you're not mad ;) but every village needs it's eccentric.

Ok ok ...why would you want to go into the community ...they have rain out there and vicious dogs?
    I'm only mad in here i promise you ...though i do go crazy out there ocasionaluyy.
    I have so many hats to wear in the 'real' world you wouldn't believe ...in here ...i can practice typing ...piss a few people off ...help others out hopefully. The nbig shock for me ...an oldie coming to the net ...was the way you c an actualy ...feeeeel ...about or for someone. I only came here for practice and found myself wanting to help ...digital people ...words on a screen ...but it doesn't work like that dies it.
    you melted it a long time ago lad!
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    you melted it a long time ago lad!
    icecubepz1.gif