Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Threesomes

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wouldnt have one again, all when and good when everyone involved is single and drunk, but not something I want to repeat.
  • Options
    I wouldnt have one again, all when and good when everyone involved is single and drunk, but not something I want to repeat.

So you have had one before and didnt enjoy it?
  • Options
    I couldn't have a threesome because I am not capable of having sexual feelings for two people at the exact same time, and also because I am insecure.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    *shrugs* because no-one ever soften what they really think for the impression they give.

You come across as extremely homophobic in my opinion. Obviously you don't care. So nevermind.

:confused:

What's up with you? Being a bit of a dick there.

Anyhoo, I wouldn't mind getting it on with two girls but it's not something that's likely to happen or is a great fantasy of mine. Unlike most fellas, I don't find girl on girl action appealing/sexy.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »

Two actually, about six months apart and neither of them where that impressive.
  • Options
    Two actually, about six months apart and neither of them where that impressive.

Yeah I had one a little while ago whilst being in a relationship, one I wish to forget now. Another a few years back when I was single wasn't amazing but wasn't so bad in that context!
  • Options
    I quite like the idea and it might be something I'd want to try in the future..not sure whether I'd want to in a relationship or not though..on plus side think approached in the right way having a threesome with your bloke could actually be quite a reassuring thing..can totally see you might be able to just relax and enjoy it (in terms of insecurities) because you already know for sure at least half of the other people involved find you sexually attractive!! :D On the minus side,could also see myself turning into the biggest green eyed monster in the world if I didnt get equal attention..:/
  • Options
    I've had lots, also a few foursomes. Would definitely recommend it if you're not in love with / obsessed with anyone else in the group, if people find one another attractive and are feeling free/liberal/relaxed there really is nothing better! For a guy its nice to be pulling one lass whilst the other sucks you off; for girls who love giving head spitroasts are good (the other guy giving her doggy).

Thx for reminding..newly single, time to call up two of my ladyfriends for fun and frolics tonight!
  • Options
    I honestly can't form an opinion for this one.
  • Options
    i would like to have one but not right now as im in a stable relationship and i would be uncomfortable with it..
    but i would like to do it with another girl and lad...
  • Options
    I haven't had a threesome, but I could definitely be tempted to take part in one.
  • Options
    i am with the man i want to spend the rest of my days with,and i did have a threesome mff.to be honest i dint enjoy it..we kissed and i gave her oral while she gave my partner oral..then i stepped out of the way and watched my partner give her oral..this turned me on.so when the lady left we had gr8 sex..my fantasy is to watch my man having sex with a big breated(like myself)medium built women..i want to video it and take pics...then my partners fantasy is for me and another woman..both with big tits oil up and rub r tits together,then we take it in turns giving him a titty wank.then he wants us both to blow him..i am up for that..so at the moment i am looking on sites for the right woman...mmm
  • Options
    mentalcaz wrote: »
    ..i am up for that..so at the moment i am looking on sites for the right woman...mmm

Good luck with that.

This thread is old and there is a 3sum topic in use so this may get closed.:)
  • Options
    I like the other one better.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »

I have and DID
  • Options
    I like the other one better.

Thank you considiring i started it mwah X
  • Options
    I got VERY confused when a second thread appeared
  • Options
    Eddish wrote: »
    I got VERY confused when a second thread appeared