Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Reading/Leeds

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Probably a waste of a thread but anyone know when the full reading/leeds line up is announced and how true the rumours of metallica and rage headlining two of the days are....post your rumours here as well if you have any :) thanks:thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I think everyone is expecting Rage to Headline - local rag in Leeds claimed it was 'confirmed' the other day!
  • Options
    Tickets go on sale Monday night, and this line-up is announced something like 15mins before I think.
  • Options
    Yeah, one of my friends is a journalist and her facebook status is currently saying that she's got the line up but can't tell us until tonight! What a teaser :)
  • Options
    I believe that Rage are headlining the Friday, Killers on the Saturday and Metallica on the Sunday, Im gutted though because im in work tonight when they go on sale and the full line-up is announced :(
  • Options
    cuppatboys wrote: »
    I believe that Rage are headlining the Friday, Killers on the Saturday and Metallica on the Sunday, Im gutted though because im in work tonight when they go on sale and the full line-up is announced :(

Me too! At work and none of mates are going so I cant. The dicks :(
  • Options
    Meh, didn't get weekend tickets, but then again would have probably flogged them for vastly inflated prices anyway.

That said, I might well splash out on a Friday ticket as Rage, the Queens and the Fratellis would be an awesome afternoon out.
  • Options
    After looking at the line-up im not too impressed, friday is an awsum day, all the rest aint that good!
  • Options
    cuppatboys wrote: »
    After looking at the line-up im not too impressed, friday is an awsum day, all the rest aint that good!

I think the line up looks amazing, it looks like the weekend tickets for reading are all gone though:no:
  • Options
    yup theyre all gone already, its not a bad line-up but tenacious d? I mean theyre wank :) I would have rathered them put MGMT on the main stage than them!
  • Options
    Yuck.
  • Options
    :lol: Line up looks heavier than fuckin download this year doesn't it??
    Not really my kinda music, but I'd love to see RATM, and Slipknot cos they always pull off a good show. Wouldn't mind seeing Pendulum, Babyshambles, Dizee Rascal or Dropkick Murphy's again either.

However, I might still be going for the atmosphere and the party!! I'm trying to get the missus over from australia, she loves all that Indie crap.
  • Options
    lol yeah downloads for all the emos now, shocking, rage are going to be brilliant!
  • Options
    Do they have another session of selling tickets at all? Or is that it, finito? I was trying to persuade my friends to go, but none of them were up for it :(
  • Options
  • Options
    just got a reading day ticket for the friday with me boyf! WATCHOUT, THE NORFERNERS ARE COMIN DAAN SAAF MAYTE!!