Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Yuk!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Have you seen the latest see through fag papers? Some one passed me a half smoked spliff ...just happened to be someone i don't like which didn't help ...it was like a bag of hot burning black sludge ...a glimpse of what my lungs probably look like ...i chucked it back at him and walked out the place. It was disgusting!
Is it a government trick i wandered of thinking ...

Comments

• Options
    Dunno but I paid 43p for a packet of skins the other week, told the girl behind the counter that the shop was a fucking rip off and left. :D
  • Options
    were they blue rizla? they are almost seethrough, i dont like them personally.
  • Options
    These look like polythene ...plastic ...but they are cellulose ...vegtable matter ...only available in king size ...everyone thought they were realy cool ...until i had a rant and pointed out how disgusting it looked. They go very limp and baggy looking ...and the contents inside almost looks like liquid!
  • Options
    haha yeah theyre mental
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I want some clear papers! Where does one get them?!
  • Options
    I think they're cool enough for school
  • Options
    they're mad lookin, kinda interesting to see inside a joint but the novelty quickly wears of and it does get a bit disgustin lookin half way through the joint

ya can get em from ebay or headshops

D078.jpg
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    they're mad lookin, kinda interesting to see inside a joint but the novelty quickly wears of and it does get a bit disgustin lookin half way through the joint

ya can get em from ebay or headshops

D078.jpg
    Thats them! It'S a government conspiracy. There will be a warning on them soon ... HEALTH WARNING ...'Using these papers could put you off taking illegal drugs for life'.
  • Options
    haha no thanks!