Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Straps ons

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You are slightly missing the point, which is that lesbians are in fact still women and still have the same nerves so the sensation of being fucked is still pleasurable. Equally, some straight couples use them it's not only lesbians.

Incidentally, I wouldn't, in fact, know how poor an imitation of a cock it is...
    piccolo wrote: »
    You are slightly missing the point, which is that lesbians are in fact still women and still have the same nerves so the sensation of being fucked is still pleasurable. Equally, some straight couples use them it's not only lesbians.

Incidentally, I wouldn't, in fact, know how poor an imitation of a cock it is...

Suppose so. I guess if you don't class it as a replacement for a bloke and just a thing you use then it doesn't matter if your gay, straight whatever :chin:
    tuity wrote: »
    Could someone enlighten me as to why say i dunno lesbians would wanna be fucked with what i'm presuming is a poor imitation of a cock? Surely thats not what they like?! (Or am i totally missing something?)
    Some gay/bi/trans women like penetration.