Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

my reputation ruined and Gang stalkers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
situation such as being under 24/7.

my psychopath family contacts the local gangs or groups who sends their members in to multi-stalk me, who has ruin my social life and got the neighbours in there sick games.I get the rude stares, or unexpected actions or talk from people you i do not know or strange chat from strangers, People make out them I going crazy, 1. Street Theater and/or Brighting. I live in the care system I had anything from made up rubbish to slient treatment, talk to like dirty, follow around, and your mates fall out with you tell there hate you, police officers take sides with social services and ban from places, and made look stupid on streets and laugh at and threats of homeless. I have told lots but no there take sides. I had allegations of sexual abuse and be called perv in the streets when it was made up by mum. The complaints procedure has not changed anything.

I need some advice how to get this stoped?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Move away. It isn't even worth bringing your own Ma into trouble. Fuck 'em, start a new life in Guatemala, or some country where you speak the language.
    that was not very helpful
    I dunno, i think it may be a wise move, doesnt sound like you have much going for you there at the moment? on.
    Moving away might not be a bad idea. Start afresh some place different, get a new job and that and cut all ties with the people that are causing you hassell.
    IWC wrote: »
    that was not very helpful

That is the best I could make out of your post. It first read like a fictional story, or a severe case of schizophrenia, but if it's true, just cut ties and leave. I can't see anything holding you back in this madness.