Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cleaning my pipe

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any tips?

My mates took it at a party and now it has a thick black goo. Said they'd been smoking salvia.

Comments

• Options
    I just used tweezers to clean my Opium pipe, just poked them through the little hole and used a bit of water til it was un-blocked. This was made out of bamboo though and different to your pipe, but still you could use tweezers to scrape that shit off.
  • Options
    Remember we used to smoke all that black goo when times were hard. :lol: :yuck:
  • Options
    scrape most of it off and get the rest with isopropyl alcohol
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »

Lol Yeah, been there..... same with all that green skaggy shit that gets stuck to the sides of grinders... :D
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Lol Yeah, been there..... same with all that green skaggy shit that gets stuck to the sides of grinders... :D
    But it worked!
  • Options
    But it worked!

Indeed!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit

:yes:

It's produces a light blue smoke and a very nice high.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    throw the bits of your pipe into boiling water, will make all the gecky shite all soft, then use cotton buds or just stuff a bit of tissue into the pipe and shove it through one end to another using something pokey

good as new :)

just smoke it tho :D kills your lungs/throat and you cough up some questionable stuff, but it does the job alright!
  • Options
    I thought this was in the Sex Forum when i first saw the title :D
  • Options
    Get tweesers or a pen and just scrape away at the goo, easily done and quite a good subsitute when you've no smoke left.

Remember doing it lots of times when times were hard, couldn't be arsed with it these days though.
  • Options
    its also next to impossible to do it without getting a bit of it on your hands. sticky as fuck!

used to do it a lot myslef when i was stuck, its nearly as bad as being down on your hands and knees with a lighter checkin the carpet for wee bits you may have dropped!
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    its also next to impossible to do it without getting a bit of it on your hands. sticky as fuck!

used to do it a lot myslef when i was stuck, its nearly as bad as being down on your hands and knees with a lighter checkin the carpet for wee bits you may have dropped!
    Memories ...i've even been through the hoover bag ...convinced i might have sucked up an eighth of billy.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

Nothing wrong with free resin lad.

Couple of bongs and pipes, you can scrape a good bit together.

So: Scrape that shit out, and smoke it!
  • Options
    Memories ...i've even been through the hoover bag ...convinced i might have sucked up an eighth of billy.

yea its been done :shocking: