Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

When you take M.D.M.A, how much do you normally take?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Most of the time, I'd say I dropped an eighth of a gram. I took a quarter once, and was a bit too fucked for my liking.

Comments

• Options
    Shulgin suggested that the ultimate dose was about 120mg with a top up of 40mg 2 hours in if needed.

As for most recreational users, frankly if you are using more than 400mg in an evening either you're not getting pure or you need to cut down because your tolerance is too high.

More doesnt create more of the same effect with MDMA, there is only so much you can take and it will work.
  • Options
    Split a gram into 10 bits and take as neccessary. Sometimes I prefer to take it 200mg at a time.

Ah, I haven't had any since New Years. Love that stuff. Holy Grail of recreational drugs.
  • Options
    Damn straight.
  • Options
    killed off a gram a few times but wouldn't recommend it!

id eat it in 200 or 250mg doses usually

with e's usually about 8 - 12, sometimes more sometimes less
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    killed off a gram a few times but wouldn't recommend it!

id eat it in 200 or 250mg doses usually

with e's usually about 8 - 12, sometimes more sometimes less

Ditto.
  • Options
    i wrapped a gram in a skin and bombed a few times, its bigtimne like, it gets you wiped to the bag.
  • Options
    Did a lot of it up the arm in the eighties ...how much at a time ...not a clue.
  • Options
    stitty415 wrote: »
    i wrapped a gram in a skin and bombed a few times, its bigtimne like, it gets you wiped to the bag.

This is not only stupid because its physically unsafe, but it also is wasteful, more isnt more with MDMA it just doesnt work like that.
  • Options
    here budha mate, 1 gram and ur wiped from saturday to sunday, plus u dont want no more when u come round!!
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    1 gram and ur wiped from saturday to sunday, plus u dont want no more when u come round!!

:chin:

Your either getting seriously shite MDMA, your talking bollocks, or your just rather stupid.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    what!? ive heard people say you shouldnt sniff it but we sniffed loads of it before and we never died!
  • Options
    what!? ive heard people say you shouldnt sniff it but we sniffed loads of it before and we never died!
    What a shame ...i thought you never did drugs ...
  • Options
    lol i was gona say not any more but that would be inappropriate!
  • Options
    lol i was gona say not any more but that would be inappropriate!

I'm begining to like you ...your spelling is almost as crap as mine!
  • Options

Ouch, when people say don't sniff it they don't mean it's gonna kill you. It'll just damage the fuck out of your nose. :thumb:
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Ouch, when people say don't sniff it they don't mean it's gonna kill you. It'll just damage the fuck out of your nose. :thumb:

Yea. You can sniff it, but it's just stupid because it'll fuck your nose. It's not like coke or ket, or other snortable drugs. Makes me cringe just thinking about it.
  • Options
    akin to snorting powdered glass

eugh never again :yuck:
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    akin to snorting powdered glass

eugh never again :yuck:

You nut!
  • Options
    I think snorting pills is worse... they stick to your throat :(
  • Options
    Um is it weird that we snort mdma a lot of the times we take it???!!! I thought it was a legitimate way of taking it!!!
  • Options
    not really but if its good mdma it HURTS! :shocking:
  • Options
    talia wrote: »
    Um is it weird that we snort mdma a lot of the times we take it???!!! I thought it was a legitimate way of taking it!!!
    Nah I know plenty of people who like snorting it. Nice to have a bomb then a little line to get you going a bit faster.

BTW it doesn't hurt so much if you make sure to crush it up properly before snorting - nothing like getting a big rock up your nasal passage!
  • Options
    We used to snort pills most of the time we took them, in the sunlight hours just to get a quicker comeup but wouldn't do that anymore, just bosh em!
  • Options
    Shogun wrote: »
    We used to snort pills most of the time we took them, in the sunlight hours just to get a quicker comeup but wouldn't do that anymore, just bosh em!
    Yeah it takes a lot to keep going once you've been on it for hours and hours... even triple-dropping and snorting another (not advisable!).

In reply to the OP, I'd normally take 150mg, followed by 100mg topups. And occasional dabs or lines if necessary.
  • Options
    Yeah it takes a lot to keep going once you've been on it for hours and hours... even triple-dropping and snorting another (not advisable!).

In reply to the OP, I'd normally take 150mg, followed by 100mg topups. And occasional dabs or lines if necessary.

That's when a trip to the off licence is the best option. :thumb:
  • Options
    Or if you've got some GBL around... ;)
  • Options
    For me, I just need a dab and I'm happy.

I've done too much before and I'm very sensitive to it... I like just enough to get a light buzz for a couple of hours.
  • Options

Have you ever thought about taking MDMA sober to experiance what its like?
  • Options
    budda wrote: »
    Have you ever thought about taking MDMA sober to experiance what its like?

Have thought about it but we always be out at the pub then decide to get some, it's just the way it goes.
  • Options
    Depends!

Me and my mate on a normal night out that lasts from about 7pm til 4am will normally get through about a gram and half of MDMA!! Gets us feelin on top of the world! Best recreational drug around without a doubt! Shame about the comedown but it's worth it! On a big bender me and my mate got through 3 gram of MDMA each and it got us seriously fucked but I wouldn't recommend this to anyone as me and my mate take it often and can handle the effects better!

Great drug, nothing can feel bad when you're on it! Sense of euphoria is immense :d:d:cool:
This discussion has been closed.