Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Presentations

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone have any tips on presentations? I've got to do a couple next week and I'm absolutely dreading them!
They're both about half an hour long, so hardly short..

The last time I did a presentation was when I was at university. I was crap at them then, getting ridiculously nervous, shaking and going bright red... Obviously I can't let this happen now but I don't really know how to stop it. I can't even sleep at night from worrying about it!

Any advice? :(

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't have any advice as I suffer the same as you. I've got to do one at Uni on Wednesday but thankfully it's only 10 minutes! All I can do is empathise with you!!!
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Ensure you know what you are doing inside out, that will ease your nerves then you can be prepared for any question, and ramble on the subject if necessary

Try to calm yourself before with rescue remedy or kalms (not a double voddie :p)

Practise in front of friends and family at least 3 times, preferably different people each time, so it wont be the first time you have done it

Oh and apparently picturing your audience naked helps! :flirt: