Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

late period

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, I'm definitly not pregnant, so what else might be making it 2 weeks late? :(

Comments

• Options
    Stress? Are you eating ok?
  • Options
    I missed a period last year and it was due to stress. I'd been upset alot about soemthing.
  • Options
    I should have come on two weeks ago but didnt.
    Three negative tests later I concluded thank god I wasnt pregnant.
    Was a bit stressed with college work but not on the same scale as I have been before and not missed a period.

Anyways woke up with it on monday morning. :yuck:
    Its the worst period I've ever had with crippling aches all the way and I feel like I'm pissing blood its that heavy (sorry that was bit graphic)

Anyways junt wanted to let you know your not the only one.
  • Options
    i was once 8 weeks late, for no reason. i think the later it is, the more you worry, which then makes it later still.
  • Options
    Doesn't weight come into it as well?
  • Options
    I don't think I'm particularly stressed. I get anxious quite easily in general, but I've definitly been way more stressed and it's never really affected my period. My weight's pretty normal too, and eating's not changed :confused:

It did start a little bit, but literally just a tiny bit of blood yesterday, but that was it. No more. Never thought I'd say it, but I want it back!

kate- wrote: »
    I should have come on two weeks ago but didnt.
    Three negative tests later I concluded thank god I wasnt pregnant.
    Was a bit stressed with college work but not on the same scale as I have been before and not missed a period.

Anyways woke up with it on monday morning. :yuck:
    Its the worst period I've ever had with crippling aches all the way and I feel like I'm pissing blood its that heavy (sorry that was bit graphic)

Anyways junt wanted to let you know your not the only one.

Ah no, does this mean I've got this to look forward to when it does arrive! :nervous: