Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Industrial Placement pain in the arse!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heey, right well i've been applying my ass off to alot companies recently and all i'm getting at the moment is alot of rejections. I recently got through to taking online tests for E.On and i got an email today saying my scores were 56% better when compared with other peoples scores .. but yet they told me i still didn't meet there criteria!! So i'm pretty annoyed by that at the moment.

Any tips? Or help?

Comments

• Options
    Knock back after knock back is a shit feeling. I'm with you there, but its good practice for the future. :D

Something will come along, its still really early for placements. Keep applying to all jobs that look suitable. I've told you about my mate getting refused by IBM, only to get a interview at the eleventh hour and now working a good job there. So don't be too disheartened, everything happens for a reason.

Eon's loss, EDF energy are better ;)
  • Options
    Unfortunately a lot of getting a job is getting knocked back. It's no different for placements as it is after uni.