You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

pore minimizing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any reccomendations? I've got pores on my nose and cheeks you could see from space. Are there any good pore minimizing cleansers/toners/moisturizers or anything at all or are they all a bunch of bologna and I'm stuck with another wonderful gene from my father? :p

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Estée Lauder Idealist is supposed to be good at minimising poors aswell as smoothing skin. I've only had a sachet of it so have only used it twice but it seems quite good.
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Estée Lauder Idealist is supposed to be good at minimising poors aswell as smoothing skin. I've only had a sachet of it so have only used it twice but it seems quite good.

:shocking: :shocking: I was going to say thanks, then I looked it up and saw it was $73 a bottle! It better be good :p
    It's mostly down to the genes, and any products that claim to minimise pores are usually only temporary, if they work at all.
    Eh I was thinking, but I hoped at the same time! As much as I love my papa he left me with genes that even Danny Divito in Twins couldn't beat.
    The lancome purifying mask is supposed to be good, i still need to go and try it