Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lets WHINGE

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Oh thats pretty!

Yay for her :)
  • Options
    Glittery wrote: »
    I've had a great day!

Just been by best friends birthing partner and watched her bring a beautiful healthy baby girl into the world :)

awwwwwwwww :heart::heart::heart::heart:

I bet that was amazing. I feel all choked up just thinking about it.
  • Options

And speaking of... come on you, you've only got, what, 5 hours until you miss the leap day birth!
  • Options
    I eat onion rings for breakfast. Boo hoo. :crying:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Shittest day ever at school.

Child broke down, hitting wall and himself, ended up revealing lots of child protection stuff and we had to call social services in as he was too scared to go home.

Nightmare day.
  • Options

It really was. It was such an emotional experience, Im on a right high!
  • Options
    AND I'm winging because todays been shit; like all the others.

Got woken up by a fucking text saying my grandad had been rushed to hospital, almost died in the ambulance. Rushed over to be with my Grandma and look after her as she has mini strokes every week and aint right well but shes being silly and insisting on going to the hospital because she wanted to be able to say goodbye to him; adamit that he was going to die. Turns out he is sorta ok, but been to visit him and he's in agony with his back, screaming in pain almost and the fucking useless nhs are being twats and slow and just generally shit; he had 5mg of morphine at like 10am and nothing since. My grandmas going to be in the next bed to him tomorrow at this rate. My dads meant to be going away on a weeks training that he cannot possibly miss on sunday and my mum or me dont drive and my uncle is fucking off to the moldeves for a fortnight on sunday so its guna be up to me and my mum to care for two people are really poorly. Fucking hate the shitty NHS.

Rant over.

Yeah, so shit day
  • Options
    i'm really annoyed cause a girl i know has applied to the uni i want to go to and we've both been offered places, but she thinks i want to go because she's going, even though i applied before i knew she wanted to go. frankly i deserve to go more than she does because i do more work, but my course is really popular so they won't waver the grades i need whereas hers isn't so popular so even if she doesn't get the grades she'll probably still get in. it makes me sad, 2 people can go to the same uni from the same college ffs. she's being all mean to me over it cause she thinks i was just copying her, daft bitch :(
  • Options
    ahhh!! ok another whinge - why the hell do can manufactorers make the lids of cans so bloody sharp?! :confused:

i swear ive practically just sliced my thumb nearly in half by a tuna can lid :( agh theres blood everywhere. god knows why im on here tho..

i think if it doesnt stop soon im going to have to go to hospital and maybe get stitches :( argh i feel faint. i hate blood
  • Options
    my few hours old filling just crumbled and dentist has no apps til 18th march, fuck. off to someone else me thinks.
  • Options
    The wind is really bad and for some reason it makes something next door rattle and bang loads. Can't sleep!!
  • Options
    Bah! Had enough sleep but woke up exhausted. Then had to go to work at 4, but left house at 2 to go to Shoe Warehouse sale. Boots. Mmm Boots. ALL THE GOOD BOOTS DIDN'T HAVE MY SIZE. Grr. Mum found me some Legolas boots so I am cool. Though still a bit tight as one size under, but suede so hopefully stretch. Work. Yuck. Started pissing down. And I gotta go to a friends tonight.

Overall rant = I NEED A JOB!!! I've applied for 16. 4 were a no. 1 was a "I'll get back to you". 11 more to hear from. Horray. And 5 of those I emailed last week! SLACK!!! And when I get that job, tax is gonna be a right bitch cos I am gonna have 2, maybe 3 jobs and will have about 30-40% tax taken off 2 of the jobs cos I have $3,000 to pay back for student loan.

BAH!
  • Options
    The last few days have sucked for me too.
    On Thursday a bloody car hit me (not hard but it was the shock!) and then in the evening my best friend got arrested and put in a cell for 12 hours for no particular reason (a silly brawl) so everyone was worried about that all night :( I also buggered my knee in at the gym and am having to hop around like a loon! I hope the weekend goes better!
  • Options
    my weekend's started off great :yeees:

turned out i needed 4 stiches in my thumb last night after i ripped it open on a can which was bloody awful. normally im ok with blood but this time i felt reeally ill and thought i was going to faint. luckily i didnt :p

aand im extremely cranky cuz i got very little sleep last night. housemate went out to a club and obviously brought a random guy back because they were at it aaall night. that in itself doesnt bother me, but the fact that they were SO noisy and the bloody bed was creaking non-stop made me very irratable and couldnt sleep. :impissed:
    its funny now tho, because me and another housemate reckon she was doing the deed with my male housemate :D everything leads to it - and i hope its true because then all the jokes will be taken off me, who kissed him drunkenly a few weeks ago. sleeping together is 10x worse in my book :p

oh yeah, and another whinge - tesco was out of my favourite ice lollys . grr
  • Options
    I'm coming down with flu number 2 of the year. Also went to see Fulham get spanked by Man Yoo which wasn't fantastic either. Now I just feel lethargic, gross and in much need of a woman's touch.
  • Options
    Everything's fairly good for me, I've just got one thing I'm not happy about. On Thursday morning, our five-month old kitten was outside when a red and white male cat comes along and bites him in the leg. It's gone in very deep. According to the vet, Jack's got a massive infection as a result.
  • Options
    bla bla bla blpa bla bla bla bla bla lb haha fucing qweirods booo booo brrp vboereoppwpdc
  • Options
    la la la

good week except the two blokes i like don't seem to know i exist :(

never mind tho my friend jack (daniels) helps :D
  • Options
    *deep* whinge:

I'm kinda lonely these days. Anyone seeking a pen pal to exchange boring stories that probably don't mean a thing, but just for the conversation or just someone to talk to, well feel free to PM and I'll give you me address.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    *deep* whinge:

I'm kinda lonely these days. Anyone seeking a pen pal to exchange boring stories that probably don't mean a thing, but just for the conversation or just someone to talk to, well feel free to PM and I'll give you me address.
    *hugs to you*
  • Options
    Welsh Jemz wrote: »
    *hugs to you*

*returns hugs* :)
  • Options
    tis not nice feeling lonely and i think everyone fels it at some point, even if they're surrounded by friends

i'm here to talk to if you want :)

ya can PM me or poke me on facebook, lol, all good :D
  • Options
    My hot new boots have given me the nastiest blister EVER on my pinky toe and on my heel on my other foot :( After wearing them for like an hour, half of that walking. Pssh.

And the Newtown (a suburb) Festival sucked. Maybe I'm just getting too old :( Only good thing about it was seeing a co-worker of my mums, a teacher at my old primary school. He's gorgeous he is.
  • Options
    lacrymosa wrote: »
    I lost the stick that goes with my phone whilst out last night. This is the first time I've gone out with it when I've been drinking. I knew this would happen. Stupid LG Viewty :grump: I can't find any on ebay either that aren't stupidly expensive :(

what about a DS stick?
  • Options
    Just use fingers.
  • Options
    did you not get a spare with yiour phone?

All the touch screen phones I've had come with 2 spares, and you can buy a pack of 2 spares from that phone shop site that i cant remember now for £10. I'll look it up for you later / tomorrow if you like :)

(No doubt, LG have changed their design enough to make it annoying and expensive to make, otr at least just have a big markup on it...)
  • Options
    I'm glad there's a thread like this.

I'm having a shit time because yesterday I had a chat with this lad I've been with the last few months and it turns out it's finished now. He was an absolute prick to me, made me cry and now it's over.

Then I realised I'm still broke even though I'm getting paid on friday all my money is going to straight to my parents as I owe them so much.

I got another letter from college today about my attendence and probably will get kicked out. And I'm behind on two major assignments.

And just a little thing (but adds insult to injury) today was the only day I could have a lie in and I got woken up at 7am :(
  • Options
    lacrymosa wrote: »
    My fingers are too fat.

Rubbish - I use this phone for testing some of the time at work and we don't use a stick. Works ok and is just as fiddly as ever ;)

I can guarantee my man-hands/fingers are bigger than yours :p :yes:
  • Options
    I got a letter on Friday and in 2 weeks time, have to do a 3 hour presentation, interview & test type thing. I got sent some examples of stuff that was on the test and I'm sure they think I'm about 10. :rolleyes: (I'm almost 19)
  • Options
    A nasty skinhead racist spoiled a lovely weekend for me.

I have a stitch, and 5 lessons to plan for 8am. And I have to go to sleep on a shit rock hard sofa bed with a sheet that doesn't fit.