Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Lets WHINGE

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Who else is having a bad day?
Ive had a shit evening, going for a job interview that turned out to be a sales position rather than a caring, interactive position, totally different to what advertised.
insommniac night followed by
anxiety attack before work because am giving in my notice today (long story) without having another job to go to, even though I kno its the right thing, still scary stuff

THEN

ive just made everyone tea -carrying the cups on a tray, it tipped and ive burnt both arms and it really hurts. also soaked myself and the doorway of the office.
:shocking:
C'mon, share the joy.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How much have you burnt yourself? Reason I ask is if it's extensive and quite bad you might want to get yourself down to a&e to get it checked. I scalded my whole hand once and left it two days to go. They weren't impressed (except with the gold-ball sized blister on my hand, lol).

Hope you're ok!

I'm ranting because errr. My room is a mess :grump: and errr... I have to do my clothes washing today :grump:

You know when you get those anti-fun days, where basically you just have to do all your chores? It's going to be one of those days...
    I'm ranting because I've just been sent home from school, in agony, and also after passing out on the floor of my english class..:(
    let's not...

Appreciate the good stuff and the bad things will dissolve into thin air.

Amen *closes bible*

/e: but I've got a small oral examination (like getting asked stuff by a professor for uni, not like... someone checking up the inside of your mouth) in like 30 minutes and I am a bit anxious, because that prof is said to be really strict.

I'll be ok however.
    It's raining and I've got to get the bus with no brolly :(
    how can you all be so whingy?! its fucking friday! lighten up!!.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    :D:D:D:D:D
    That's kind of defeating the point of the thread LS :p if you want a happy thread go make one!
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    That's kind of defeating the point of the thread LS :p if you want a happy thread go make one!

SORRY!

i'll leave you all to be depressed. Think about the positives instead of focussing on the negatives! might help.
    fuck you all. Im 36 weeks pregnant, I can only waddle, I have an 11mth old recently mobile baby who i struggle to pick up now, I have a cold coming on. I wake up every hour or so at night for a wee even though my children sleep through and i have developed a rash on the insides of my elbows and behind the knees which really itch. I need to put my shoes and socks on but i cant really bend at the middle anymore so am having to psyche myself up for it.

I am expecting it to only get worse over the next 4 weeks.
    fuck you all. Im 36 weeks pregnant, I can only waddle, I have an 11mth old recently mobile baby who i struggle to pick up now, I have a cold coming on. I wake up every hour or so at night for a wee even though my children sleep through and i have developed a rash on the insides of my elbows and behind the knees which really itch. I need to put my shoes and socks on but i cant really bend at the middle anymore so am having to psyche myself up for it.

I am expecting it to only get worse over the next 4 weeks.

:(

have you tried wearing sandals instead? Or is that a stupid idea? Or slippers!
    hmmmm, all of a sudden, getting a pair of crocs doesnt seem like such a hideous idea!!
    I've had a shit 2 weeks but things are finally turning themselves around today! Let's hope it continues...It doesn't help I'm a bit hormonal either :p
    even though its entirely my fault, im going to whinge because -

my dissertation is due in in 10 days and ive basically done bugger all

i hit a bollard on tuesday night (which wasnt entirrely my fault) which has resulted in me having to go to quickfit later to get a new tire and to sort out a big scratch along the side of the car which i DONT want to do right now

ive eaten too much crap and i cant get into my fave jeans :(

i promised my mate id take her into town in.. half an hour and i really cant be arsed. but i have to. so im going to HAVE to get out of bed. which is rubbish

oh, and i stupidly only just found out that next term of uni is only 6 weeks long instead of the 11 i thought it was :eek2: which means i have 5 weeks less to do my work than i thought i had :( GRRR
    hmmmm, all of a sudden, getting a pair of crocs doesnt seem like such a hideous idea!!

Haha yes, the crocs! Mine are safely stashed away now but they were a lifesaver. Those and various other pairs of stylish slip-on shoes :razz: :blush: My sister in law is the same, was dedicated to her sky blue crocs in the last weeks of her pregnancy. That's shit about your cold though, I hope you feel better... and I can empathise about the newly-mobile tot (although I don't have the pregnant belly to exacerbate the situation!).

As for me... I was team teaching this morning with the most clueless fuckwit ever. Class of 16-18 year old boys and he thought the best idea was to keep stopping the lesson to show them youtube clips of belly dancing (overexcited) and breakdancing (overstimulated) on the interactive whiteboard. Who knows why? The topic was 'food'. Nice teaching, mate! Hard to control them after that, though they are highly entertaining so it's not all bad.

This afternoon I've got tutorials and then am off for a cheeky pint before hometime. So it's going to be plain sailing from here on out (I hope) :D
    I've got a headache and I'm at work :grump:
    I have a mouth ulcer.

but other then that, everythings peachy. :)
    I'm at work, hate my job and instead of slacking like I usually would on a Friday afternoon, I've been given a shedload of pre-course work to do for a training thing I've got to go on soon :banghead:

I'm actually feeling pretty good though apart from that because I've just been accepted as a contributor for a local music/events magazine which is something I've been trying for for ages, my housemate's just told me an unexpected present-type parcel from one of my friends has shown up for me at home and I'm off out tonight to see some wicked bands. Plus as someone said earlier, it's FRIDAY! Woop woop :yippe:

Sorry, not really a proper whinge was it...?
    Er...er...er...I'm on my own?

But I'm on my own in Rich's flat so it's not so bad :D.
    When I was joking around with my friends I said playfully 'why are you glaring at me huh??' and this other friend said 'because she thinks you look a state'..sheeeesh...really wound me up..bit taken aback

uhh i have a presentation to do in front of the seminar group that i am crapping myself about..i'm gonna blush my face off i know it.

have to get the train home tonight..i hate rushing around!!

whiiinge overr
    its all awful i cant' really say much more - but thats just cos i've so much work do to i can hardly think about it!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm going to have the good, long whinge I've been deprived off for so long RIGHT NOW!

So I have to go out to this ridiculous crappy party even though I Hate with a capital H most of the people there because my fuckwit friend inisisted on telling everyone she knows that I'm going and I'll look like an idiot if I don't turn up. I have an essay and 8 (8!) designs for costumes due on monday, and I've done fuck all because I was sick (so though it's partially my fault, it's still whinge-able), and I lost one of my favorite earrings. :impissed:

I'm very hormonal right now... I think I'm going to cry, I'm so hormonal. :crying:
    I'm actually getting fed up of people who've been working here a lot less time than me and my mates getting extra responsibility in the team just because they're in the manager's little clique.

Hell maybe they're just better at their job than me.

This team used to be a right laugh before the brown nosing started :mad:
    Rough day at school... feeling stupidly exhausted mentally
    I've got nothing to whinge about cos I'm Santa Claus. Ho ho ho! :o
    Lots of things, ultimately things I can fix but alas I am a shitebag. :thumb:
    I'm still stuck here counting down the days till I can leave trying really hard not to badmouth half the people ruining, sorry, running, the place.

Can't wait.
    Giz a hug *hugs*.

aw thanks Matt. Exactly what I needed now.
    Me! I got off work at 11am, which would be a good thing, but I only work 35 hours a week to begin with and every minute less of work means another month of that murderous car. I keep meaning to call the temp agency to have them find me another, but I really like working there, the people are so nice.

But it does give me 4 extra hours today to drink :p I mean do homework...
    I've had a great day!

Just been by best friends birthing partner and watched her bring a beautiful healthy baby girl into the world :)
    Oh glad you got there! Whats the name :D
    Oh glad you got there! Whats the name :D
    Stella :)