Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

adderall xr 30mg abuse, use, and questions

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone, i'm new to this site/forum but decided i would post a few things / questions regarding my adderall xr 30

I got prescribed adderall xr 10mg pills a while back and started taking 2 a day so then the doctor bumped it up to 20mg pills at 30 pills per month.... i started telling the receptionist i got 30mg pills (kind of tricked her) and the next month started telling her i got 60 pills a month... so anyway NOW i'm getting 60 pills of adderall xr 30mg a month.

I have taken up to 5 pills in one day combined with a days worth of drinking in vegas.... I usually take 2 pills at once a day but i'm not addicted to these... I take them on and off.. sometimes i will take them 3 days in a row...then be off for a week or so.

anyway what can i do with xr's ? i want to try snorting but wouldn't I need to CRUSH up the pellets that are inside the capsule? how many adderalls would i want to snort if i'm used to swallowing 2 30mg at once? what benefits would i get from snorting? Thanks for advice and help! also i'd like to know the dossages you guys have tried or currently DO.... thanks~!

Comments

• Options
    Ahh the joys of the US healthcare buisness.

My advice, stop now. Amphetamine addiction is serious and will take hold of you.

If you want to continue to use, then do so infrequently and do not use on more than one day at a time.
  • Options
    budda wrote: »
    Ahh the joys of the US healthcare buisness.

I wish it was that easy to get medication with all doctors :\ My old dentist gave me a bottle of 30 with 3 refills for a root canal (there wasn't even pain after, I'm so confused) but I can't even get the basics with anybody else. ARgh.

What do you get out of it anyways? I got nothing more than staying awake. There was no buzz. I failed to see the point. Coloring post it notes for hours on end because it was all there was to do was not all that entertaining.
  • Options
    i wholeheartedly agree with Budda, just because it is a prescription drug doesn't mean its safe..
  • Options
    I wish it was that easy to get medication with all doctors :\

Personally I find the US system vile, it allows poor people to die just because they dont have insurance, and it makes dealers out of doctors because of the harsh penalties for illegal drugs. The system is massively over expensive, it causes untold suffering and it makes a profit out of the sick.

As for adderal more broadly, its speed, and comes with all the risks of normal amphetamine. Just because a doctor gives you something does not in any shape or form make it a good idea.
  • Options
    cool thank you everyone for responding with information that I didn't really ask for.... and thanks for no body responding with information I was looking for.... great set of replies, i'd rather you guys not reply to my post at all.... oh well i'll go elsewhere. take care
  • Options
    cool thank you everyone for responding with information that I didn't really ask for.... and thanks for no body responding with information I was looking for.... great set of replies, i'd rather you guys not reply to my post at all.... oh well i'll go elsewhere. take care

What exactly were you expecting, there really isnt any safe way of using amphetamine on a regular basis. A lot of posters talk from the experience of addiction - its not to be taken lightly.

www.bluelight.nu may well give you better answers as it has a US section - but they will give you the same warnings.
  • Options
    I guess I was looking for abuse information and to be honest with you I don't know why... I guess I'm just bored with life right now and want something to make me feel better but I guess abusing prescription meds really isn't the way to address the issues in my life. I think I'm going to begin working out again, I think that will help me feel good about my everyday life like I have before..... Thanks for at least not steering me in the direction I was looking for. I guess if users here HELPED me with information on abusing adderall that wouldn't be something I should appreciate. Anyway I think I need to address my own issues with possibly working out on a regular basis and doing things to better my life in a positive direction instead of drug abuse which would be a negative direction.... delete this thread, or close it because I don't need any drug abuse info anymore..... Thanks for your responses :]
  • Options
    yup defo advise NOT to abuse them, had a hefty supply of these a while back (werent xr ones tho) and was snorting them all day/night for a while, defo habit forming and it burns the fuck outta your nose!!

good to see you've started thinkin senisble about it and take care! :thumb:
  • Options
    I guess I was looking for abuse information and to be honest with you I don't know why... I guess I'm just bored with life right now and want something to make me feel better but I guess abusing prescription meds really isn't the way to address the issues in my life. I think I'm going to begin working out again, I think that will help me feel good about my everyday life like I have before..... Thanks for at least not steering me in the direction I was looking for. I guess if users here HELPED me with information on abusing adderall that wouldn't be something I should appreciate. Anyway I think I need to address my own issues with possibly working out on a regular basis and doing things to better my life in a positive direction instead of drug abuse which would be a negative direction.... delete this thread, or close it because I don't need any drug abuse info anymore..... Thanks for your responses :]

We will give information on here to help users reduce the harm of their drug use. But given the situation you described the best option we could advise was not to use on a regular basis.

Looking to amphetamine to adress the issues in your life isnt a wise course of action - but then you know that.

Good luck.