Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What bands you have seen live?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The only ones that manage to get to the end of the world, ha!

U2 (x2)
    Franz Ferdinand
    The Rolling Stones
    Jamiroquai
    Dolores O'Riordan
    Michael Jackson :o
    Soda Stereo
    Juan Luis Guerra
    Luis Eduardo Aute
  • Options
    Far too many to mention but I'll give it a go...

Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Queens of the Stone Age, Amy Winehouse, Fat Freddy's Drop, Shapeshifter, Stereophonics, Travis, James, Pitchshifter, AIM, Groove Armada (best live band ever in my opinion), Cat Empire, London Elektricity, Kosheen, Goldfrapp, Bjork, Shirley Bassey, Manic Street Preachers, Feeder, Black Crowes, Ash, Kasabian, Fratellis, the Automatic, Goo Goo Dolls, Counting Crows, Breaks Co-Op, Nerina Pallot, Babyhead, the Go! Team, Maximo Park, Live, Ocean Colour Scene, Sneaker Pimps, Jamiroquai, the Prodigy, Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Muse, Mew, Gomez, Lostprophets, Happy Mondays, the Cardigans, the Music, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, the Cooper Temple Clause, Pink, Kings of Leon, Kelly Clarkson, Embrace, the Charlatans, James Brown, Goldie Lookin' Chain, Hundred Reasons, the Bluetones, Incubus, Basement Jaxx, Massive Attack, Zero 7...

There must be more...I'll check and add more when I remember what they are! I love going to gigs.
  • Options
    RATM, Beastie Boys, Metallica, Roots Manuva, Tricky, Dub War (remember them??) Green day, Dust Junkys, the bravery, velvet revolver, Korn, the chemical brothers, the prodigy, the pharcyde, jurassic 5, Jimmy Cliff, Smashing pumpkins, everlast, 3 colours red, ash, reef, the cardigans, sex pistols (ob wout sid) weknowhereyoulive, black crows, radiohead, rem, page and plant(r u getting ive been to a lot of fests, rather than gigs?!) twisted sister, soul asylum, oasis, blur, robbie williams, senser, terri hall, spearhead (remember them??man i luurrrrvved them), stellarstar, stereophonics, foo fighters, basement Jaxx, electric 6, deftones, feeder

2 b sure theres plenty more!! i just need to grope around in my addled brain....

morcheeba, my boyfs band outcryfire (they are touring dontchakno lol), biomechanical, superfurryanimals, pulp,
  • Options
    Motley Crue (several times), Crashdiet, Hardcore Superstar, Slayer, Machine Head (several times), Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, Napalm Death, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Velvet Revolver, The Haunted, Avenged Sevenfold (x2), 30 Seconds to Mars (x3), Metallica, Muse, Prodigy, Sigur Ros, Foo Fighters, Audioslave, Mew, Isis, Jesu, Lost Prophets, Strapping Young Lad, Lamb of God, Dragonfroce, Biffy Clyro (I was dragged to it, they're shite), Skipknot, Korn, Tool, In Flames, Heaven Shall Burn, Caliban, I Killed the Prom Queen, Chimira and a shitload of others I can't think of right now. Maybe three or four times what I've already named.

Seeing my pals band support Nazareth tonight, then Hanoi Rocks next week.
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Motley Crue (several times)

I. Hate. You. Lucky. Bastard.
  • Options
    pj and duncan
    clock
    metallica
    limp bizkit
    slayer
    tool
    slipknot
    iron maiden
    system of a down
    mushroomhead
    cradle of filth
    drowning pool (pre-death of lead singer)
    soil
    inme
    ill nino
    skindred
    lostprophets
    mad capsule markets
    perfect circle
    american head charge
    funeral for a friend
    hundred reasons
    kittie
    millencollin
    A
    biffy clyro
    kaos theory (local band)
    In Flames
    Steps
    Sash

and i think thats it at the moment :D
  • Options
    Firstly I have to say I am soo jealous at those folks who have seen The Who and half as jealous at those who have seen Gomez.
    Leeds Fest 2002 - The Strokes

They stayed at the hotel I was working in that night. Don't think that counts really even though they did sing a bit in the bar (Stone cold sober mind you)

Ok I have seen

Prince (Several times)
    Michael Jackson
    James Marsters and his former band Ghost of the robot (Too many times to count)
    Common Rotation (Adam Bush who played warren in Buffy sings in this group)
    Suzi Quatro - I was at a bike rally she was playing at and she was appalling and a complete snob.
    The Troggs - Same Bike rally and they were fantastic - They did the first spot for Quatro cause she couldn't be arsed
    Dan Baird and whatever he decides to call his band at the time (Keeps changing it) This is all, but one of Georgia Satellites.
    The Jets (The Rockabilly band not the American pop group)
    Crazy Cavern

many more that I cannot recall especially the ones from bike rallies cause I was blathered :D
  • Options
    Korn (x2)
    Slipknot
    Disturbed
    Ill Nino
    Breed 77 (x2)
    Static X
    Slayer
    Hatebreed
    Less Than Jake
    Mastodon
    Dropkick Murphy's
    Babyshambles
    The Living End
    Panic Cell
    Wednesday 13 (x2)
    Dizzy Rascal
    Eminem
    D12
    Obie Trice

Fuck it, here are my DJ's and MC's...well some of them...

Sy
    Slipmatt
    Brisk
    Vibes
    Vagabond
    Kevin Energy
    Sharkey
    K Complex
    Hixxy
    Squad-E
    Scott Brown
    Re-Con
    Gammer
    Dougal
    Breeze
    Styles
    Andy C
    Hype
    Friction
    Nicky Blackmarket
    Logan D
    Mampi Swift
    Pendulum
    Jumpin' Jack Frost
    Subfocus
    Dieselboy
    High Contrast
    MC Storm
    MC Sharkey
    MC Whizzkid
    MC Wotsee
    MC Smiley
    MC Rude
    MC Casper
    MC Live-Lee
    MC Skibadee
    MC Shabba D
    MC Herbzie
    MC Eksman
    MC Fatman D
    MC MC

There are more but I can't remember right now...
  • Options
    Funeral for a friend, Bullet for my valentine, The streets, Sway, Prof Green, Jack penate, Foo fighters, Kings of leon, Arcade Fire, British sea power, Elect the dead, KT Tunstall, Ed Harcourt, sy, unknown, vibes, darren styles, gammer, breeze, brisk, trixxy, dougal, slipmatt, sharky (djing and mcing), hixxy, scott brown, ramos, darwin, transit mafia, pendulum, storm, whizzkid, livelee (+ others i know i've forgotten)