Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Well Done Aberdeen

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Not every day your team draw 2-2 with Bayern Munich.

A magical night, probably as close to the Fergie days as I'll ever see. I've completely fucked my ankle celebrating the first goal, covered in bruises too but it was worth it.

Also, Luca Toni = 24 carat twat :thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Very good score. And to think that we went ahead twice and only lost because of a penalty.

Very proud of our boys :D
  • Options
    that penalty was a sickener. thought he'd kept it out. well played. unbelievable considering aberdeen's recent form!
  • Options
    A German team cheating to win a penalty?

Whatever next!
  • Options
    Kermit wrote: »
    A German team cheating to win a penalty?

Whatever next!

I'd hardly call handball from an Aberdeen defender cheating by the Germans. :p

But what was annoying for Aberdeen was that the exact same thing had happened earlier in the half with a Bayern defender, and the referee waved it away.
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    But what was annoying for Aberdeen was that the exact same thing had happened earlier in the half with a Bayern defender, and the referee waved it away.

:yes:

These things happen though.

Both our goals were amazing, watching us play against a top team including three World Cup winners and coming away disappointed not to have won is unthinkable considering how shite we've been lately and we were missing a few key players (although thank fuck Ribery was injured!)

We'll lose in the Allianz, but this whole run makes 10 years of shitey 1-0 home defeats by Kilmarnock and Motherwell worth it :thumb:
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    I'd hardly call handball from an Aberdeen defender cheating by the Germans. :p

With Bayern Munich its all cheating all the way :D

I wouldn't lose hope yet, if fucking Bolton can get a draw in Munich then there's a chance for Aberdeen!
  • Options
    Cuffed 5-1 over there tonight, was watching it on a dodgy internet stream at work cause they'd put the Rangers game on the plasma screens :mad:

Still thought Bayern were vulnerable defensively though, can see a better team than us punishing them more.