Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

ticketmaster

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
i know you cant return tickets but can you sell them on?

i (stupidly) got tickets for myself and the bloke i was seeing for the dancing on ice tour in april....we have now split up and i dont like it enough to want to go!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is it an E-Ticket?
    i wouldnt have thought so, more down to the original organisations offical rules rather than ticketmaster.

could you find a friend to privately sell them to, you'd get away with that.

or ebay is a risky second option, the listing may get taken down
    i know you cant return tickets but can you sell them on?

i (stupidly) got tickets for myself and the bloke i was seeing for the dancing on ice tour in april....we have now split up and i dont like it enough to want to go!

Go ebay them or gumtree.

Technically i don't think you are allowed to resell tickets but then again there are people who make their living buying up tickets and selling them on again.
    i think i will try and sell them, were £90, its too much money to waste!

and i dont think they are E-tickets...they are sending them to me in the post
    Loads of people sell tickets bought from ticketmaster. I bought two rihanna tickets from ebay and it was fine. Just be prepared to prove the tickets are genuine - say you'll either forward the email with confirmation details or the confirmation letter to the winning bidder.

Can't see why ebay would take them down...
    *Ashlee* wrote: »
    Can't see why ebay would take them down...

Some event organisers object to it (If the tickets where free orginally, or specific to the original buyer) and request the tickets are taken down. The organisers of Glastonbury did that last year.

If you ebay them, as other people have said, be prepeared to show their geniune, posting a good clear photo of the tickets always helps.
    thanx you guys :) i havent recieved them in the post yet, but as soon as i do i shall put them on ebay!