Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Should I stay or should I go?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol, asked two girls to dance tonight :)

rejected twice! Awesome ;) ive never asked a girl to dance before, so it was a big step for me having the balls, especially after all this *waves hands in air, implicating the whole girlfriend saga*

andd i got to retend to make out with a girl, because we were covering up for my mate who was going for a wee in front of a police car. she ran her hands through my hair and everything. passion man ;) even if fake lol

i think i might go bed now
    Having some doubts, but trying to brave it through - not cos I'm sure it's the right decision either way (I never was) but because I need to be in a good position to think about it first. At the moment it's only logical I'm going to be missing her since she was a major part of my life for over 3 years.

But what if it was a mistake and you leave it so long the feeling dies? I guess that's a risk I'll have to take.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    Having some doubts, but trying to brave it through - not cos I'm sure it's the right decision either way (I never was) but because I need to be in a good position to think about it first. At the moment it's only logical I'm going to be missing her since she was a major part of my life for over 3 years.

But what if it was a mistake and you leave it so long the feeling dies? I guess that's a risk I'll have to take.

This is all completely natural ShyBoy - just stay with it and you'll come through. :)
    ShyBoy wrote: »

I agree w Helen mate-u just need to hand in there. there does seem to be this time a bit after the split where everyone has a wobble about whas it right etc...IMO u made the right choice.