Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

my head

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i think there is something wrong in my head because it's like a switch is flicked in there and suddenly my body and mind become extremely tired (and apparently for no reason) for some time and will only go when i sleep. i've moaned about tiredness before on here and i'm still no closer to an answer, by my doctor or anything, so i'm giving it another go. Anyone else feel the same at all?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Know the feeling all too well! Have you got any stresses in your life at the moment? I have been going through a lot lately and reckon it is down to that. Do you do much exercise? I am going to try and get into that reckon it will helpe clear my mind etc...
    yes and no. i'm so frustrated with it, i don't know if it is worth going to the doctor anymore. i was thinking about trying yoga though, but we'll see.
    The same thing happens to me. I also get hellish headaches and my eyes loose focus really easily. :shocking: :crazyeyes I recently started doing yoga, and it has helped a bit, but I'll have to stick with it to make the tiredness go away, apparently. Don't know if I'll have the patience to do so, but it has made a difference.