Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I am looking forward to...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im looking forward to 7.30pm when I finish work and I can cwtch up with my fella, watching holby city, CSI and eastenders!
  • Options
    Yeah I no wrote: »
    Im looking forward to getting married - I got engaged last night! Although I'm sure we wont be for a year or two - I'll enjoy making the plans tho! Wont enjoy trying to save tho!

Aww congratulations :)

I'm looking forward to my 21st (even tho it's in August) and hopefully having a good a year as last year :)
  • Options
    Hardcore til i die in the sun - a week's long clubbing in Spain :D
  • Options
    I am looking forward to finishing my glass of red wine.

I didn't even want one in the first place. I was writing away quietly on my laptop, whilst my mum watches Shameless. During the break, she went into the kitchen. She came back with two enormous glasses full of Jacob's Creek Shiraz and handed one to me. I've now had to speedily get some food, otherwise it's going to go straight to my head..
  • Options
    bed...

-_-
  • Options
    Yeah I no wrote: »
    Im looking forward to getting married - I got engaged last night! Although I'm sure we wont be for a year or two - I'll enjoy making the plans tho! Wont enjoy trying to save tho!
    Congratulations :thumb:

I'm looking forward to.... SIX NATIONS RUGBY THIS WEEKEND. Get in!!:hyper: :hyper: :yes: :yippe: :thumb:
  • Options
    it sounds bad but at the moment im really looking forward to finishing uni .

its getting so stressful and i just want it over with. not looking forward to leaving friends tho.

am also looking forward to my 21st in may, and going apartment hunting in NY with my dad in july :) whoop whoop! cant wait
  • Options
    phoenix24 wrote: »
    hahahaha!

west brom, bristol city and possibly watford my friend.

im afraid to say not a chance for watford, weve been terrible for the last 3 months.

im looking forward to going skiing for the first time ever next month. im not looking forwaard to getting the grades for the last assignment i did in december
  • Options
    is that egg and mayonaise then? Or is it just mayonaise made with eggs? Sounds a bit boring. I made some salad. I think it would be better without the chicken though.

Chop peppers onions and whatever veg you have. Put in pan. Cook pasta. Mix. Add dollops of pesto. Mix. Eat. Yumnumnumnumnm
  • Options
    Finishing early today and chilling out after my driving lesson. Then playing on nintendogs (just bought it) - quite sad lol. And bed.
  • Options
    Still Friday.

But now I'm over the hump! :thumb:
  • Options
    I forgot I was looking forward to Friday night - off partying for two of my girlies' birthday do! :hyper:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I am looking forward to the Apocalypse. NUCLEAR WAR BABY, YEAH!
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to seeing my parents and going out for dinner on friday :D

And I'm looking forward to going on holiday in the summer.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'm looking forward to seeing my parents and going out for dinner on friday :D

And I'm looking forward to going on holiday in the summer.
    :wave:
  • Options
    my best mates hen do, we fly to Ireland (Galway) tonight! my 3 best mates are going, plus the hens mum and grooms sister. Should be a laugh!
  • Options
    Seeing 2 of my best mates and going for drinks this weekend :-)
  • Options
    Being able to hear properly again. :(
  • Options
    Weeekend!
  • Options
    Right now, I'm looking forward to getting back to routine, as exam leave is so boring (and i've most likely failed the two exams I've done so far - the maths one had 13 questions and I answered one.)
  • Options
    thursday when I finally get PAID so this time next week instead of sitting at home like a freak on a friday night I'll be out in a club somewhere getting very drunk !

sunday because it's now my only day of rest and we're going to my mum's boyfriend's dad's for lunch which will be lush