Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Switching course- yipee!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Today I arranged to switch course from single honours in a subect I hate to joint honours with one that I adore - film studeis. Tomorrow it will be finalised and I am chuff-ed. I'll know for sure tomorrow but it will probably mean an extra term to do overall, but seeing as I'm part-time and graduation is a million miles away, another term of something I like over one term less of something I detest is a small price to pay.

Thought I'd share.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Changing course for me was a great move :) I remember last year at this point I just wanted to quit, this year I'm all chuffed and love my course, go up to the lecturer after every lecture to disagree on several points, and it's such a buzz when he says that he doesn't expect first years to be understanding / analysing things to the level I am ;). I know in Maths it was just pure dread as I never understood anything and just wanted out of the lecture to get some escapism going on, which led to me having a poor attendance because I was nervous of going lectures!