Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Guys with girlfriends

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, so I am drunk right now, so I apologise if this doesn' t make sense but....

The last THREE guys I've liked I have got on really well with and then we have met up again and they have told me they have girlfriends. What is that about?! I don't understand how any guy would think they could get away with confessing that to anyone?! :eek2:

Comments

• Options
    I don't understand, would you rather they didn't admit to having a girlfriend and led you on?
  • Options
    ^^ yeah at least they are being honest. :thumb:
  • Options
    Rebelde wrote: »
    Okay, so I am drunk right now, so I apologise if this doesn' t make sense but....

The last THREE guys I've liked I have got on really well with and then we have met up again and they have told me they have girlfriends. What is that about?! I don't understand how any guy would think they could get away with confessing that to anyone?! :eek2:

Is it wrong for a guy, to just have a girl as a friend too? Even if he has a girlfriend? I am sorry that those guys do not live up to your expectation just screwing their girls and ignoring the rest.
  • Options
    I can't believe I posted this! :blush:

To clarify I have been on dates with these guys, and then after a few they tell me they have a girlfriend yet want to keep on seeing me?! I seem to have turned into "the other woman" without ever wishing to be! Sigh.
  • Options
    the diamonds amongst the coal.
    :lol: Classic.

I'd agree with much of what's been said already on this subject. Just count yourself lucky you're not with one of those losers.
  • Options

To clarify I have been on dates with these guys, and then after a few they tell me they have a girlfriend yet want to keep on seeing me?! I seem to have turned into "the other woman" without ever wishing to be! Sigh.

Lol, the wonders of alcohol eh?

Well I guess you're just unlucky, but they could have strung you along further and tried to hide their other girlfriend, so it could be worse. Just be thankful you didn't end up with one of those losers.

Like Matt said, there are plenty of decent honest and single guys out there :)
  • Options

confused

you are only "the other woman" if anything has happened between you and these guys...

if you're just hanging out then no one has done anything wrong

you can't expect guys with girlfriends to lock themselves in their rooms or only associate with male people...