Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How frequently do you have sex?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    Not for 18 months :p

*hugs*
    Hmmm sex, sex *thinks hard*, someone remind me what that is again? :p
    Reasonably often, which is not bad considering I'm single...
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    g_angel wrote: »
    Reasonably often, which is not bad considering I'm single...

Same.

Still not frequently enough.
    Weekender Offender 
    I have a girlfriend but only get to see her at the weekends, then we have lots of fun. It's a bit shit whenever she's on her period though and we can't do nothing. :impissed:
    Skive wrote: »
    Same.

Still not frequently enough.

True. I have got magnificently defined fore-arms now though ;):lol:
    Hmmm sex, sex *thinks hard*, someone remind me what that is again? :p

Now are you sure you want me to remind you again ?:flirt:
    0 times in the last year, before that once a week maybe?
    um when we first started going out lyk 4-5 times a week or less. Now 12-14 times a week:)
    Nowhere near often enough!
    When I'm single, like I have been for the last couple of years...pretty much never! Except for the occaisional like holiday romance here and there.

When I'm in a relationship, pretty much every day we're with eachother and we can.
    Its actually my fiance who has the low sex drive and it can drive me crazy, so I completely understand where your coming from! His excuse is tiredness, which I accept but would prefer it if he had a bit more GO!
    I remember when I lost my virginity I didn't want to do it again for a while so maybe she's just got freaked out a bit. It can be a really stressful thing for some people!
    hmm let me see... 3 weeks ago

long live one night stands :yeees:
    Sorry, only read through the first page, so might have missed a few bits, but with my ex we would do it 1-2 times a week, and this bugged the hell out of me, I would be the only one to initiate it and she would moan if it went on too long (including foreplay... she hated it). this wasn't the only thing that split us up, but it was a major problem for me and in the end I was happy to get out of the relationship and find someone with a better matched sex drive.

You have to be honest, can you really see yourself being happy with 1-3 times a week? I know I didn't, but then there wasn't much love in our relationship, so it wasn't worth the sacrifice, hopefully with you it is.

On the sex drive decreasing as the relationbship goes on, it's not always the case, with me the longer the relationship the higher my sex drive becomes. After a year or two I'd be wanting it 2-3 times a day, at the begining once a week would do. It's been the same in every relationship i've been in (for me that is)
    Probably around 5 times a week tbh.
    I feel your pain. I cannot stand the "i'm too tired" thing. It annoys me so much. Obviously she has the right to feel like this but i'm never too tired so i can't identify with it. It's just fun and good and i want to do it and i can't see why she doesn't most of the time.

I understand!
    I know everyone is different but am REALLY suprised and take it personally when my fiance makes excuses.
    You hear so often and even see how men are always up for it and was hoping that my fiance was the same. In the beginning it was, i can't deny that but now its like none existant!
    Like you I really enjoy it and love the closeness of it all but my fiance doesn't seem to share this.
    It's made me a real paranoid person thinking that it has to be me (how I look or something) or that I'm weird or maybe he's cheating on me. I don't know, I hope it doesn't break us up but like the person above (Red Jelly) said, it is a big problem between a couple in a relationship if both people have different needs.
    About once every 4 years, on average!
    :shocking:
    Stuck....how do u cope??
    *faints*
    not often enough lately
    Christ the last time i had sex was about 8 months ago and i'm a young teenager. :|

Even when in my last relationship we didnt have sex much, i wanted it all the time but he was always "too tired". A chap too tired for sex? i think it was because of his little foreskin problem.

I tell some of my close friends how long it's been since the last time i had sex and they just stare at me. I feel like an alien!

But i dont have sex with people im not with cause i dont want to be known as a slut or easy! So thats probably why im lacking sex.
    In a relationship at the moment, but it's only about twice a week despite seeing eachother alot. I have a lower sex drive than her. I think it might frustrate her, but I just don't like having sex when I'm not really in the mood. Seems so contrived and forced otherwise. I reckon it's better to hold it and then both be 'gagging for it' the next night or whenever. ;)
    Addict wrote: »
    In a relationship at the moment, but it's only about twice a week despite seeing eachother alot. I have a lower sex drive than her. I think it might frustrate her, but I just don't like having sex when I'm not really in the mood. Seems so contrived and forced otherwise. I reckon it's better to hold it and then both be 'gagging for it' the next night or whenever. ;)

True enough. Just for the sake of it sex is a bit shit, I hardly ever get to see my girlfriend so when I do...we go at it gun ho'. Yeeha!
    not enough had good sex the other night and before that it was about 5 weeks with no sex..now ive got a taste for it i think ill put more effort in going on the pull!