Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

It hurts! :(...but only for a little bit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok I am knew to the whole sex thing lol....me and the bf have done it 4 or 5 times? not sure...well first time..wass till a virgin btw...it hurt like hell!! but then thats normal isnt it...well it still hurts when he first enters me then for around the first 30 secs...then i feel as if im stretched and it doesnt hurt...if you get me?!?! We do plenty of foreplay and I am totally comfortable wiht having sex...ie hes not pressuriing me etc...any medical reasons why this could be?

Comments

• Options
    medical reasons? you are trying to wedge a cylindrical object into a body orifice that's smaller in diameter. I think that's a good reason for feeling pain. It evens out after some time, however, don't be alarmed.
  • Options
    I never had comfortable sex until after the first few times, and even then it wasn't *completely* comfortable until MUCH later. It could just be that your body is still getting used to this big new thing entering it. Also, you might not be completely relaxed at first, even if you think you are. I've found that since I had a ripping issue (now THAT'S pain), I tense up a bit before he enters me because I anticipate pain, and that makes it hurt a little bit until we actually get going properly and I relax properly.

If you're still worried about it though, there's no harm in going to see a doctor. Was your boyfriend a virgin before as well?
  • Options
    It does take time to get used to it, if you think the most your probable used to inside you is a tampon or your b.fs fingers which are fairly small in comparison to most men.

The inital pain is probable just him entering into you, the more you do it the easier it will get. it could all be a pychological thing, the more you think about it the more tense you probable become.

Maybe use some lube just to help him to enter you easier.
  • Options
    I was like that when I first lost my virginity and made it worse as I was real nervous. But once you find the right person and your totally relaxed everything will be fine!

Only thing I could suggest is maybe your slightly dry 'down there' and maybe need to use some lubrication. Just a though?!