Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Predicted grades!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
for all of those A level/BTEC ND ect people going on to uni...

what have you been predicted?

i really wanted a DDM (equvilant to an AAB), but due to all my health troubles as of late, it's slipped down to a DMM (an ABB) which is still quite good, but i think it counts out a couple of my choices but not my first so thats good...
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    thats still pretty good, what does d / m etc. stand for? Distinction / merit?

I'm predicting failure for myself, though I'm not going onto uni, just procrastinating.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    thats still pretty good, what does d / m etc. stand for? Distinction / merit?

I'm predicting failure for myself, though I'm not going onto uni, just procrastinating.
    I thought you already were in uni SB?

As for predicted grades, thankfully doing a PhD means you don't need to worry about that stuff. Instead, you get to worry that you need to finish a 100 000 word dissertation by September 08....:sour: :grump:
  • Options
    I thought you already were in uni SB?

As for predicted grades, thankfully doing a PhD means you don't need to worry about that stuff. Instead, you get to worry that you need to finish a 100 000 word dissertation by September 08....:sour: :grump:

yea thats what i meant about not going onto uni

just been so many exams and now this essay it's soul sapping
  • Options
    yeah D is distinction and M is merit
  • Options
    Even if you don't manage to get your predicted grades, if a Uni offers you a conditional place, then on results day you don't get the grades you need, they might still accept you.

I HATED sitting my A-Levels with a passion lol.