Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

MDMA Powder - How many bombs?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello,
I've just 2 grams of MDMA for NYE, woo! I have normally just dabbed it in the past but wanna put it in some bombs this time as we don't have any pills! How many bombs do you reckon 1 g should be divided into to get the best effect?! (not can't move fucked, but dancing happy fucked!!)

Comments

• Options
    I have experimented alot in MDMA dosages (currently writing an article on MDMA) and have found that 125mg is an excellent dose size for most people. (That is 1/8 of a gram... so divide each gram into 8ths).

I would reccomend you drop one 20 mins before you want to be coming up and dont drop another for at lest 3 hours after that. 3 bombs should keep you going an absolute minimum of 9 hours so you shouldnt need anymore than 3 per person.

You will find it takes a little longer to kick in that with dabbing.. saying that it is SO much better. You are in for a treat lol.
  • Options
    lucky c*%t!:thumb:
  • Options
    id split it into 1/4's or 1/3's if i wanted to get really fucked
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    id split it into 1/4's or 1/3's if i wanted to get really fucked

Well the reason I say this is not a good idea. Is because that the way MDMA works, using over a certain amount at a time doesnt make the effects any better. It just makes you confused and less coherant.

To original poster: trust me on this one I have done a shit load of research. Divide it into 1/8th and take one every 3 to 4 hours.
  • Options
    JCJC wrote: »
    Is because that the way MDMA works, using over a certain amount at a time doesnt make the effects any better. It just makes you confused and less coherant.

To original poster: trust me on this one I have done a shit load of research. Divide it into 1/8th and take one every 3 to 4 hours.

Possibly, but from experience it always seems to top me up and keep me going if I take more than what you're suggesting. Otherwise I lose my buzz.

Also, that confused/wrecked state that you're talking about can be quite fun...maybe not as much of a rush, but a completely mashed, mindless state complete with hallucinations can be the perfect end to a mental night. :thumb:
  • Options
    Your tolerance makes a massive difference here IMO.
  • Options
    DC85 wrote: »
    Yes it does...

The first time I took MDMA powder, I was sat staring at a wall for hours lol
  • Options

exactly right :thumb:
  • Options

Totally. That's why I always recommend 125mg as a starting dose. It wont get you unpleasantly fucked but most people will have a really good time on it.
  • Options
    How many bombs...
    Hello,
    I've just 2 grams of MDMA for NYE, woo! I have normally just dabbed it in the past but wanna put it in some bombs this time as we don't have any pills! How many bombs do you reckon 1 g should be divided into to get the best effect?! (not can't move fucked, but dancing happy fucked!!)

-a grams worth of mdma would get you about 2 goood bombs that will make you have an amazing time then probably get one small one
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    jemima wrote: »
    -a grams worth of mdma would get you about 2 goood bombs that will make you have an amazing time then probably get one small one

That's dangerous advice. Half a gram in one go is far far too much MDMA to be taking. If you have to take that much I'd be questioning your dealer on the quality of the product he's selling you.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Hey - this thread is from 2007 so I'm going to close it now but leave you with the link to MDMA info on TheSite :)
This discussion has been closed.