Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

myspace friend requests

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's been about a month since I've had any. I'm not not bothered really but I'm wondering if it's the same for other people or is it just me?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe you have run out of friends? :(
    myspace is dying, everyone has migrated over to other sites now.

i only really use facebook these days, gives me more control over whats going on.
    Myspace is on its way out. I hardly use it anymore, and many other people I know are using Facebook instead.
    i only get them off bands these days. i use facebook so much more, myspace is so quiet nowadays.
    MySpace needs something big in order to re-ignite interest in it. It has one or two big advantages over Facebook. All it takes is one phone call to MySpace HQ from a certain Rupert Murdoch, and changes could be made...
    I agree, the novelty has just worn of myspace, but mines www.myspace.com/cassieclogs I'll add you.
    Didn't you add me the other day? Gives me 22 friends now. Tiny compared to the 20,000 that some people notch up. Imagine that, having 20,000 close confidantes, having 20,000 people who you talk to on a regular basis...

Ooh, what's that noise? Yes... yes, it's the flying pig shouting "oink" again...
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Myspace is well shit.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote: »
    Myspace is well shit.
    Yo bruva, that's some heavy shit you got goin' down dere.
    Yup i did :D. I like adding random people, it means you can secretly nose into strangers lives while pretending to be being sociable. Isnt that what myspace is all about. Plus i like the theory that everyone is six people away from knowing everyone else, so by my reckoning if i keep adding people on myspace one day i'll end up making friends with the queen!
    I didn't know that Her Majesty could be found on MySpace. :p
    hmm myspace isnt all that good, deffo more of a facebook boy
    i pretty much block everyone from adding me.

Lmao its the Queen!...

I've pretty much given up on myspace, i log in once every month or so and check things but its rare that something happens..

Facebook says my school doesnt exist so i cant use that yet, and i use bebo more now to spy..err.i mean chat to friends and friends of friends..
    Hmmm... I've had a few Facebook invites this year, but only 2007, not before 2007. 2007, yes 2007 only! Not a sausage from Myspace though. All from Facebook.