Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Males

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

Sorry this is a bit of a rant but it needs to be done!

Met a guy on Friday night, got on well got a Xmas kiss - bonus! He took my number was texting me after and has everyday since, was kinda flirting a bit e.g. asking what he;d got me for Xmas etc yesterday, messages lead to something that made me think all he wanted was a shag (sorry to be so blunt!) replied and said I'm not a tease but I'm not like that, he replied with "thats ok x" not heard from him since. He had been on about meeting since Friday night when I met which was gonna be good but it just proves my point that all males want is a quick shag!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Holy generalisation Batman! ;)

Maybe he's been busy? Worst case scenario is that this guy was after something casual and nothing more, and he knows now you are after different things, so decided to call it a day. Would have been polite to say rather than ignore you *if* that is the case, but why don't you give him a text about Friday if you still want to go and see what he says? If nothing, then go out anyway and have a ball :D
    nah i know its for the best I'm just sick of all males only after one thing and cheating!
    Yes. You are correct. ALL MALES are only after one thing and all males are cheaters. Looks like we've been figured out fellas. Damn.
    icey wrote: »
    Yes. You are correct. ALL MALES are only after one thing and all males are cheaters. Looks like we've been figured out fellas. Damn.

Lol It was only a matter of time mate. :rolleyes:
    Stary Eyes wrote: »
    Men - what's the point?
    I haven't the foggiest idea...
    I only want a quick shag. Call me.
    I only want a quick shag. Call me.

OK ;)
    Men are only after a shag. But we're really into the goats that live closest to you, see we shag you, get to know the area, then fuck your goats. Then we get the goat's cum, and put it in your tea. Swear to fuck, that's why men mess with women's heads.
    mmmm true
    could always change next year?!
    but then again trexting may look desp....
    and cant say what I said aint exactly 110% true can I?!
    it just proves my point that all males want is a quick shag!

Depends. If you're interesting enough, nope. But if you're hot but dull......:p
    Depends. If you're interesting enough, nope. But if you're hot but dull......:p

never thougt of it like that but I aint hot - don't get many offers :(
    nah i know its for the best I'm just sick of all males only after one thing and cheating!

Sooooo .... these men that cheat? Do they sleep with other men? Unless of course, heaven forbid, that women are ALSO capable of being dirty lil' sluts! ;) Men cheat because other women allow them to! :)

You don't all fart perfume .. http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showpost.php?p=2089823&postcount=1

:)
    never thougt of it like that but I aint hot - don't get many offers :(
    *ahem* Beggars cant be choosers then.. :p
    icey wrote: »
    *ahem* Beggars cant be choosers then.. :p

Ha

Have you ever thought the problem lies with you? If you've only been with guys who are after sex and will always cheat, maybe your approach is wrong? Chosing the wrong guys? The way you act in your relationships?

I can certainly realte my ex's problems to my own actions, people have cheated on me because i've been crap to them, or because I knew what they were like before I went out with them, others have been the nicest people, but usually when I take my time and do things properly and treat them very well.

I'm guessing your comment was a little tongue in cheek, but i'm certainly a guy who puts relationships before sex and have never cheated. There's literally thousands and thousands of us out there.
    Well, then you haven't me me! I dislike sex, yuck! so many fluids and icky.. ewgh!

All I want is to hold hands with you and watch the sunset, chasing rainbows on white ponies and everyday anew proof my undying love for you.
    If you guys are sick of men then go for women instead... Because women can be just the same.

PEOPLE can be like that, not just men.

Jeeze... It's always the other person's fault innit. :rolleyes:
    and going even further on that point..... why when all they are after is a quick shag cant they just shag eachother and leave us out of it? !

Or shag each other and let us join in. :thumb:
    Namaste wrote: »
    If you guys are sick of men then go for women instead... Because women can be just the same.

QFT.

I will keep this post always ready, when a girl bitches about us evil men.
    Namaste wrote: »

Exactly. :yes: