Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Bah, fucking, humbug

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
Only got 3 days off this Christmas as it is - 'Christmas Day, Boxing Day, and NYD' and the cunts from work have sent me to a horrendous break down call in the middle of fucking London. :mad:
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ah that's bollox ! I had to work last year on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve and New Years Day (but I pulled a sicky)

What job do you do? I'm a waitress for an agency and pretty much all xmas parties are over now so I've got loadsa time off woo :D
    Mish mate, how long does it take you to get to central London from the Forest? You'll be driving yeah?
    Given all the fog, it's lucky you didn't get the call yesterday. But a pain in the arse nonetheless.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Given all the fog, it's lucky you didn't get the call yesterday. But a pain in the arse nonetheless.

No fog today actually. Got back earlier than I thoutght but I didn't really do a proper job. Left them with a oan and didn;t even boither tryoing to fix their bit of kit. It' fcukibng christmas. Not hanging around.
    Weekender Offender 
    i'm back in work tomorrow :(
    I'm working late on NYE. It sucks.

If anyone rings my helpline on NYE asking for benefits advice I will hunt you down and kill you.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Kermit wrote: »
    I'm working late on NYE. It sucks.

If anyone rings my helpline on NYE asking for benefits advice I will hunt you down and kill you.
    That wouldn't be to their benefit. I'd say you're in the wrong business. :p
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I'm meant to be on out of hours support for NYE so calls gets put straight through to my mobile over NYs but at least I'm not \on call' as suck which means I can have a drink. I'm going to get wasted.
    Weekender Offender 
    I was supposed to work all day on Christmas day (until 20) but buggered off to the US so had it off. :D
    Will work until 20 on NYE as well, and then start again at 20 1st Jan. Gives me leeway to get a few drinks in. ;)