Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

That Man U Xmas party...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Obviously allegations of rape are very serious and it would be horrible if they are true- then again it would be also horrible if someone is being falsely accused of rape.

Though that is not what I wanted to discuss; rather it's the party itself. I find it extraordinary- if the papers are to be believed- that the players banned their wives and girlfriends from attending and filled the hotel with up to 100 hi-class hos (sorry, young stunners). They might as well have hosted the party at a whorehouse and saved themselves travelling expenses for the girls :D

What will Coleen & co. be thinking? Can't be too happy about the whole thing... :lol:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    'The player is reported to have boasted of a whipround in which 25 players contributed £4,000 each.'

'they ran through the £19.50 Christmas menu of home-cured salmon, roast turkey with apricot and pistachio stuffing and baked white cheesecake.'

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/manchester_united/article3071119.ece

:lol:
    BlackArab wrote: »

'they ran through the £19.50 Christmas menu of home-cured salmon, roast turkey with apricot and pistachio stuffing and baked white cheesecake.'

According to todays papers it wasn't just the turkey that was roasted :D

I'm surprised the WAG's weren't allowed to go along. Did the WAG's really think no women would be there.
    Well they've gone out with a bang, because it's the last Christmas party they'll be having for a while.

Such an embarrassment for the club.
    Just a thought, if this is the best hotel in town and its £19.50 a head for a three course meal. Is eating out really that cheap oop North :confused:
    BlackArab wrote: »
    Just a thought, if this is the best hotel in town and its £19.50 a head for a three course meal. Is eating out really that cheap oop North :confused:

I don't think they ate at the hotel... somehow I doubt food was top of their priorities.
    One of my friends friends has been to the last few Man Utd players parties. The strippers and the hookers are invited every year. You can imagine which players love the strippers and which ones naff off home to their wife and kids at half ten.

WAGs are never allowed to these dos. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.