Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Probably a silly drug question - marijuana

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey,
i am going to amsterdamn and europe and then travelling to america on the way home.

I want to try hash brownies in amsterdamn but as security is so strict in america regarding drugs aswell i was just wondering if there is any way that they could find this out or get me into trouble? (my main reason is i am going to be meeting my very concervative family members and dont want to be sent back)

I know this is a silly question! and I just need my mind to be at ease!!

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    So long as you don't take drugs with you, you'll be fine.
  • Options
    been there b4 dude.
  • Options
    dont bring any drugs with you to america...not worth the risk and the amount of security they have you will prob get caught....if your gonna try a brownie just eat half of it....they are quite big and if you arent used to getting stoned they will knock you out....you should try a joint its a lot better
  • Options
    Thanks everyone, i wasnt planning on taking it back into america with me or anything, more than they would choose to randomly drug test me and not let me into the country... paranoia i know.

thanks for the advise about how much to take aswell, im going with a friend so we will probably go halves now!:)
  • Options
    iconcuriti128429360061942500.jpg
  • Options
    also if have any problems with being on planes for a while or tight spaces etc best to lay off on the day before ur flight. Hoppin on the plane with a mahoosive come down cud make ya panic or somethin.
  • Options
    You should be okay if you just eat half a brownie or something..
    just remember the effects take a lot longer to come about in comparison to smoking,,give it at least an hour to digest properly before deciding to eat any more,made that mistake once!