Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

living with a load of girls....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
(a question for the blokes really, but ladies input is welcome...:) )

So I've been looking for a flatshare and I've come across this house with three 3rd year (female) students.
Fashion students. The fit kind.

Do I snap at the chance? Or will 6 months of non-football chit-chat and me realising how smelly my room is do my nut in?

Or am I just being judgemental?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Depends on the girls.

Although I must warn you, I lived with 5 girls (I'm a girl too, obv) in my second year (they were fashion students too), and the bitching and pettiness was immense. Individually they were lovely, but together in a house it was like WW3 on oestrogen.
    kaffrin wrote: »
    Depends on the girls.

Although I must warn you, I lived with 5 girls (I'm a girl too, obv) in my second year (they were fashion students too), and the bitching and pettiness was immense. Individually they were lovely, but together in a house it was like WW3 on oestrogen.
    :yes:. A house full of girls is never fun.

Bear in mind that their menstrual cycles will sync with each other as well after a few months. Depends if you can deal with three hormonal women at the same time every month :p.
    This absolutely stunning Irish girl came to stay for a couple of months back, she hogged the remote and had me running around like a daft puppy making her tea and all that.

I absolutely loved living with her though and I still go round to hers for my tea all the time now she's moved out. So long as you don't act like a randy 15 year old then you'll be alright.
    I wouldn't rule it out straight away i'd go and meet them first and see if you get on with them - they might decide your not for them as well
    Depends if you reckon you'd stand a chance with any of them or not. :p

Lol Seriously, I love female company (not just because I expect to get something) so I'd be up for it, although I reckon I'd feel a bit intimidated with 3 attractive girls and no guys at all. But then that's what your mates are for. :D
    its not too bad if they are fit, but if they are fit and theres the slightest chance one of them or more thinks the same about you, then its game over
    MrG wrote: »
    its not too bad if they are fit, but if they are fit and theres the slightest chance one of them or more thinks the same about you, then its game on

sorry mr g couldn't help noticing your typo and thought i'd correct it for you...:p