Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Physical/Mind

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am a bit stuck what to do. I got back with my partner after being apart for three months. At first it seemed just like old times and they feel that it is going better than ever apparently. But, I feel that perhaps the spark is going. Recently I have spent time with a couple of people on a platonic level who I have more things in common with and it has made me re evaluate my current relationship and realise that it seems more physical than anything else at the moment which is not purely what I want from a relationship. One of these people I think I may connect with on a higher level than my partner and I think may be intersted in me. I have to say throughout this relationship I have had issues with my partner seeming to layed back in their attitude an I often feel like a trophy with them. It is as if the friendship side of things is sliding. Spontaneous and light hearted fun just seems to go out the window at times. I care about them and apparently they do about me...but I am sure they could quite possibly be thinking along similar lines to me. I am not sure either of us are being entirely honest with eachother. I wouldn't jump into another relationship if I broke up with them...maybe I would be better off being single. I just feel like I can't grow in this relationship in a positive way. Help?! The other day they asked me if I would be happier with someone else...are they too scared to break up with me or are they insecure?!