Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

OMG!! I have a date!!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aww...young love! Keep 'er lit fella! :thumb:
    Lucky you!! PLeased for you.
    I've just got in from being at a guys house, was going ok then summit happened then went funny, didn't get kiss bye, oh well nevermind!
    Right, its been a while.....

Been so busy, not had a chance to look on here let alone post!!

Now been with her one month and a week tomorrow and its still going good. Been to the cinema a few times, been bowling, been shopping and also stayed in and watched DVDs had some food etc.

Not gone to far sexually, but im not bothered as im really enjoying my time with her :)

Stayed over hers the last 2 saturdays and will be a third tomorrow after we have been shopping and seen sweeney todd (again!!!).
    lacrymosa wrote: »
    I'm always going to be on my own!

You won't though, remember it's always better to be on your own than to waste time with somebody who's not right for you.

And when Mr Right does come along then you'll appreciate it loads. Being madly in love with somebody is special mainly because it doesn't happen to you all the time, y'know? If it did then it'd would lessen the feelings because you were so used to it.

When you meet somebody and things just click then it's wicked, and it will happen.

That's what I reckon anyway.
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    You won't though, remember it's always better to be on your own than to waste time with somebody who's not right for you.

And when Mr Right does come along then you'll appreciate it loads. Being madly in love with somebody is special mainly because it doesn't happen to you all the time, y'know? If it did then it'd would lessen the feelings because you were so used to it.

When you meet somebody and things just click then it's wicked, and it will happen.

That's what I reckon anyway.

V.v. true!!

I met a nice lad who works at your work! He's a newbie and likes to colour in. And he's reet gentlemanly! :hyper:
    1983 wrote: »
    V.v. true!!

I met a nice lad who works at your work! He's a newbie and likes to colour in. And he's reet gentlemanly! :hyper:

Noted, if I see a scruffy looking lad who looks new then I'll put in a good word ;)
    lacrymosa wrote: »
    hope so because I'm so miserable being on my own now. Being single was good for a while but now its just horrible. I'm just sick of being single. All of my mates are in relationships and its just like URGH.

Ach I know, it wouldn't really be normal not to get down in the dumps about it at some point.

Like I say when it happens (which it will) then you'll be able to appreciate it a lot more because of times like now when you feel lonely.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    You had three today at least. Yeah fair enough they arent relationship hugs but be bloody grateful anyway!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Yeah but they are the best in the world. You could have had more if you had asked :p
    Lucasinio wrote: »
    Right, feels like its been ages since my last update...

Well, we have met up a shit load of times, bowling, cinema and just generally chilling out with each other. Also gone past the stage of kissing now:hyper: :heart:

Although nothing official....yet...

I took her home last night, we kissed, and she got out. When i got home (bout 20 minutes later), she had text me asking if i had been interrogated by my mum and dad as to where id been. I replied with 'No, not tonight. Although i think they think that you're my girlfriend'.

She sent back 'Well they would be right then wouldnt they?'

:hyper: Wooooo!!! <----basically how i felt :P

so? hows it going??
    Yeah, hope it's going well mate! You got an update?

Got myself a date tonight as well. Met a girl in town a couple of weeks ago, she gave me her number, we kissed for a bit and we've been texting each other every day since. She's even been texting me off her friends and families phones while hers was broken so I offered to take her out and she gladly accepted :)

I'm very very nervous :nervous: indeed cause she's a really nice girl but I'm really looking forward to it and so is she.
    Indeed i have an update!!!

Been together for 7 weeks now, still going good!

Really enjoy her company, just chiling out, best feeling in the world!!!

Wooooooooooooooo:hyper:
    BarmyArmy wrote: »
    Got myself a date tonight as well. Met a girl in town a couple of weeks ago, she gave me her number, we kissed for a bit and we've been texting each other every day since. She's even been texting me off her friends and families phones while hers was broken so I offered to take her out and she gladly accepted :)

I'm very very nervous :nervous: indeed cause she's a really nice girl but I'm really looking forward to it and so is she.

How did it go then??
    How did it go then??

Really well thanks, have taken her out a few times now and it seems to be going well so fingers crossed it can continue to progress :)
    BarmyArmy wrote: »
    Really well thanks, have taken her out a few times now and it seems to be going well so fingers crossed it can continue to progress :)

Good Good!!

:hyper:

Our 2 month anniversary today, i bought her some flowers from the internet which were delivered out the blue to her on saturday which she loved.
    She then says shes ordered me something, and its being delivered to work.....

Huge box turns up, and inside are 3 balloons with one with big number '2' on it :D

Well chuffed :P:yippe:
    Good Good!!

:hyper:

Our 2 month anniversary today, i bought her some flowers from the internet which were delivered out the blue to her on saturday which she loved.
    She then says shes ordered me something, and its being delivered to work.....

Huge box turns up, and inside are 3 balloons with one with big number '2' on it :D

Well chuffed :P:yippe:

haha oh my god! thats cute but funny, me and my ex forgot to celebrate our years anniversary, never mind the two month mark :D
    haha oh my god! thats cute but funny, me and my ex forgot to celebrate our years anniversary, never mind the two month mark :D

lol, we're just enjoying ourselves at the moment, id rather spend money on somethign worthwhile, than just waste it on unneccssary crap imo.
    well, its been a year and a half and we are still togther! however, i think its strating to fall apart. I think i just need somewhere to vent!

We nearly split up 2 weeks ago, but we both realised that its not what either of us wanted, so we got back together and its been good. However, i think she knows how to play me and seems to be giving me a real head fuck (couldnt think of a better word!) and im just not sure if its what I want as we are going back to old ways.

Shes on holiday at the moment, and wound me up saying she was topless in front of people, and then updated her status to saying that she visited a whore house. I wouldnt mind only she said she would have been upset with me if i visited one and hadnt even mentioned it.

Maybe its double standards, whats hers is hers and whats mine is hers?

Thanks for reading :)