Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

OMG!! I have a date!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Bout time too lol. Been well over a year since a relationship of any kind. The only day this week where i havent been looking for my next gf. She 'came' to me via a friend- who now fancies me....typical no action for a while, then 2 turn up!

Going bowling tomorrow, then drive her home.

So excited!! :hyper:

Anyone else got anything special planned?? Share the excitement:hyper:

Comments

• Options
    Aww :( Dont be negative, maybe try making the first move, if theres someone you like, just go for it girl :thumb:
  • Options
    Aww, that must suck being seen as an object, rather than a person, chin up though, those kinda guys arent worth your time :)

And ill certainly be keeping this thread up to date!
  • Options
    I have a date Tues, w00t! maybe I'll get some action for christmas.
  • Options
    Gello. Good for you man. After recently being dumped by the first girl I've been with properly in quite a while, I had a one night stand on Friday night, which I have just not done in years and I've been texting and calling another girl quite alot who I think I'm interested in. If going out with girl no.1 did anything for me, it certainly gave me my confidence back...
  • Options
    Hey all!

Just got back after dropping her off...

Was a really good day in the end. We met just after 3, then drove her to the bowling for 2 games (we won one each, but shes denying that i won 1:chin:) then went too McDonalds (Clasy, i know) before taking her back home.

Didnt feel awkward at all, and as we'd spoken last night we didnt stop talking!! Just been texting her, its going well so far!!

Bless Me :love:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
  • Options
    Lucasinio wrote: »
    Hey all!

Just got back after dropping her off...

Was a really good day in the end. We met just after 3, then drove her to the bowling for 2 games (we won one each, but shes denying that i won 1:chin:) then went too McDonalds (Clasy, i know) before taking her back home.

Didnt feel awkward at all, and as we'd spoken last night we didnt stop talking!! Just been texting her, its going well so far!!

Bless Me :love:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Yey!

I always like a happy story.

I'm off to see my boyfriend at the weekend and I am mega excited, I haven't seen him for nearly 3 weeks....I can't even express how much I'm looking forward to seeing him. :heart:
  • Options
    Lol, yeah i guess so...

Although, i asked about meeting again and she said after xmas, cos she said shes really busy at the moment...:|
    Im overly used to having to wait (last time someone said to wait, i waited over a month, and she ended up going out with someone else) but its not fun anymore...

Damn relationships;)
  • Options
    Why not just ask her to marry you on the date ? :D
  • Options
    Lol! Could have done, it seemed like we were married anyway:hyper:
  • Options
    Glad it went well, I'm single now after 7 years and being back on the market as such terrifies me, I don't know where to start!
  • Options
    Lol! Could have done, it seemed like we were married anyway:hyper:

What? Arguing and no sex already? :p
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    What? Arguing and no sex already? :p

Haha!

Although, having been single for 2 years now, not had any female interest and now 3...Three!!! come along at once...

Crap year, although its picking up right at the end...:chin:
  • Options
    Update!!!

Text her last night about meeting up again, and we are going to the cinema sunday evening!!

Is there any tips you can give me? (I know, be gentlemanly, pay for the cineam etc, but is there anything else?)

:P
  • Options
    i have no love of my life at the moment tho i keep secretly hoping my yummy workmate will leave his gf and sweep me off my feet :D lmao!
  • Options
    Silk wrote: »
    Glad it went well, I'm single now after 3 years and being back on the market as such terrifies me, I don't know where to start!

snap! been single for 5 months now and its still weird!
  • Options
    Gonna keep you updated, as i know how eager you are to know whats happening in my life....:chin:

Well, she was sick and ill last night so i wont be going to the cinema tonight...really gutted...i guess these things happen...

Instead im seeing her mate (one ive known since college) and meeting up for a bit.
  • Options
    Onwards and upwards, eh? My date got postponed til tomorrow, but not one to waste a good babysitter I went out with someone else instead. Gota nother date in a couple of hours, then the origonal one tomorrow. Gotta kiss them frogs!
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    Onwards and upwards, eh? My date got postponed til tomorrow, but not one to waste a good babysitter I went out with someone else instead. Gota nother date in a couple of hours, then the origonal one tomorrow. Gotta kiss them frogs!

All i can say is well played!
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    lacrymosa wrote: »
    I want a date. Someone ask me on a date?

Fancy going out for a drink sometime? ;);):heart:
  • Options
    lacrymosa wrote: »
    Fuckin hell, you lucky bitch :p Whats your secret?

I want a date. Someone ask me on a date?

I've not had one since errrrrr September? :( How rubbish.

Will you go on a date with me? ;)

Edit: Beaten :(
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Don't worry, I'm not always so quick at finishing.

Hahaha
  • Options
    you cheating bastard jst! how dare you?

lacrymosa, i have taken to telling guys that I'd really like them to ask me out, like asking them out only not. ETA: don't be too jealous though, I'm back froom nmy date already- it was that good. ah well, new frogs tomorrow!
  • Options
    Met the other mate in the end, shes already shagged 2 people since i said i didnt fancy her..although im sure shes trying to lure me into bed.

Still gonna wait though, waited 2 years, whats an extra week?

Although if anyone (Girls) is up for a random date, im your guy ;)
  • Options
    Righty, gonna keep this going...

Meeting my date (second time lucky) for the second time on thursday, and going to the cinema...cant wait...:hyper:

Anyone else been dating at all over the festive season?:yippe:
  • Options
    Well, I've been on quite a few dates this year, particularly over the summer months. The next one I've got will be in early January. It's with a girl who very nearly became my girlfriend a few months ago. She's moving up to live in Manchester next month, as she's starting a new job there. She wants to see me before starting work again.

I'm nervous already, and I have no idea why!
  • Options
    I never get dates :( - noone wants me
    every guy cheats on me and not one has bought me anything - sad confessions of a 25 year old eh!
    All men have wanted is sex, this time I'm not, one guy came home with me about 5 months ago and he didn't try anything was really nice for a change!
  • Options
    Haha!

Although, having been single for 2 years now, not had any female interest and now 3...Three!!! come along at once...

It always seems to work out that way!

Congrats and good luck!:thumb:
  • Options
    Righty, gonna keep this going...

Meeting my date (second time lucky) for the second time on thursday, and going to the cinema...cant wait...:hyper:

Anyone else been dating at all over the festive season?:yippe:

Nah, can't get anyone to go out with me at all but what else is new :banghead: :p

I've been trying on my own for ages and getting nowhere but now my mate has split up with his girlfriend of 5 years and he's back in the game so to speak so it might help.

Anyway, am well chuffed for you, hope your date goes very very ace! What you seeing?
  • Options
    Righty, just got back..

Saw Fred Claus (Her choice:chin:) which isnt too bad. Slight physical contact but nothing major. Then we went round the shops. I then drove her home, and we sat in my car talking outside her house for 2 hours!

There was a moment, when we looked at each other, so close to kissing, but i think we both bottled it! Held hands a little bit, and did some poking (no, thats not an innuendo!:naughty:).

One of my best nights out!! Really enjoyed it...:yippe:

Now to arrange the 3rd date...:)
  • Options
    Right, feels like its been ages since my last update...

Well, we have met up a shit load of times, bowling, cinema and just generally chilling out with each other. Also gone past the stage of kissing now:hyper: :heart:

Although nothing official....yet...

I took her home last night, we kissed, and she got out. When i got home (bout 20 minutes later), she had text me asking if i had been interrogated by my mum and dad as to where id been. I replied with 'No, not tonight. Although i think they think that you're my girlfriend'.

She sent back 'Well they would be right then wouldnt they?'

:hyper: Wooooo!!! <----basically how i felt :P