Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Date the bald man

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes, but people are also saying, that bald is ok but it's gotta be this, gotta be that. Bald is sexy, but you gotta have the right shape head, features etc... The messege I get from this is: If you are bald and do not have the right features and shaped head, then you are going to be unattractive to the people making those comments. I would still have that shaped head and features if I had hair, so the baldness does come into it.
  • Options
    wot a cowboy hat?
  • Options
    carter1975 wrote: »
    Yes, but people are also saying, that bald is ok but it's gotta be this, gotta be that. Bald is sexy, but you gotta have the right shape head, features etc... The messege I get from this is: If you are bald and do not have the right features and shaped head, then you are going to be unattractive to the people making those comments. I would still have that shaped head and features if I had hair, so the baldness does come into it.

well yeah, if youre an ugly fucker, then a bald head isnt going to make you sexy.

the "right shape head" doesnt mean anything, as thats completely subjective, as is the right features. What is attractive will vary from person to person.

Its no different to the fact that some people look alright with long hair, and other people just cant carry it off.

You cant please all of the people all of the time. In general though it seems that being bald isnt a deciding factor for most people.
    The people shown here being bald and sexy, also look good with hair. Theres plenty of bald people who are ugly and theres plenty of hairy ugly people too.

Are you just trying to find reasons why you think people dont fancy you or something?
  • Options
    The messege I get from this is: If you are bald and do not have the right features and shaped head, then you are going to be unattractive to the people making those comments.

Well...yeah.

If you have hair and don't have the right features or shaped face, you're going to be unattractive to some people. It's just a feature, like being short, or having freckles, or wearing glasses. Some people will love it, some will hate it, and some won't care either way.

In addition, Jim V is lovely, and his baldyness only means that he is lovely in a slightly more aerodynamic fashion. So there, random commenting person.
  • Options
    Tbh, I don't find bald men attractive in the least, it usually looks thuggish to me. I guess it depends though, also on the age of the bloke.

Note: That isn't against anybody with a bald head... I just prefer hair.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    I'm sure Jim V will be pleased to hear that... :p
    See Youthnet staff page.

I knew who it was... And, it's just my opinion on my prefered type rather than Jim V individually.
  • Options

Its no different to the fact that some people look alright with long hair, and other people just cant carry it off

The difference is these people get a choice I'm affraid.
  • Options
    The difference is these people get a choice I'm affraid.

so?
    You get what youre given

Im not keen on the fact im going grey and getting old in general.
    Why sit and moan that i dont have as much choice of people drooling after me as the average 16 year old supermodel?
  • Options
    so?
    You get what youre given

Im not keen on the fact im going grey and getting old in general.
    Why sit and moan that i dont have as much choice of people drooling after me as the average 16 year old supermodel?

I totally get where your comming from. I lost my hair when I was 19, I had the hairstyle of a balding 40+ year old. Girls my age then just wernt interested. It destroyed my self confidence and I have been single for 10 years. I'm a bit more over it nowdays as at 32 it's more "socially acceptable" I'm just interested in people's alternative opinions, as you hear the it doesent matter on a daily basis, but it obviously does for some people. I cant finish this as I've got to go out. Thanks for your comments.
  • Options
    Im sure it does matter to some people, but I think maybe its your lack of confidence over the issue may be shining through, and that may not go in your favour unfortuntely. Bit of a vicious circle, but we all have things we dont like about our appearance. I have things I REALLY hate, but someone else may say "hey, you dont know youre BORN, if you had MY issue instead, then id understand" etc etc

I personally dont have an issue with baldness. If its a good looking guy, then its not an issue. If the guy isnt good looking anyway, then the fact hes bald might well go against him a bit, but what can ya do eh?
  • Options
    Just a bum roll of the dice I suppose, ending up bald at 19 and all that. It could be worse, you could be paralysed or blind.